Sleeping Over ( Day 1 )

Kuroko come visiting Akashi over the summer. Right forgot to tell you. Kuroko also staying over 3 days 2 night because Akashi invite Kuroko only. That's why

A breakfast times..

Kuroko who had having time getting up. Akashi didn't have any choice and shaking him “ Wake up, Tetsuya. It's morning. ” All he did receive was a groans and cover his body with blanket.

Akashi blinked but suddenly had an idea in his mind.

“ If you didn't wake up I might want to continue what we did last night. ”

Kuroko immediately wake up and sitting on the bed. Kuroko pouting

“ Isn't that unfair using threat me about last night? ”

“ If I didn't, you didn't wake up in the first morning. Hurry up and let's us go eating breakfast. And good morning Tetsuya. Go wash your face and cone down.  ”

“ Good morning too, Sei-kun.. ” Kuroko yawn and getting off from the bed revealed naked body with a full mark kiss from Akashi feeling sore then walk to bathroom to get a shower.

Akashi stare at his beloved's sexy body with smile take a photo of him secretly and putting inside of his pocket but went downstairs and have a breakfast together with his future wife

~°~°~°~°~°

TIMESKIP

~°~°~°~°~°~°

Both of Akashi and Kuroko already done breakfast and excise jogging together.

Both of them are now spending time together in the library. After all they had the same interesting.

“ Tetsuya, here a drink tea for you. I've add vanilla flavor in. ”

“ Thank you, Sei-kun.. ”

Kuroko was smiled! Arrow just hit Akashi's heart, it made Akashi fall in love with Kuroko more

Night comes

You could see, hearing a moans from Akashi's rooms... You use your imagination.

A moans can be hearing the whole night. Most of the next door with them cannot sleep! Poor them.