14

(Y/N) pranced around the bed, as the boys watched. She turned towards them, with a happy cat face.

    "Can you talk like that?" Bakugo spoke up, since he had finally fixed his sizzling face.

    She nodded "Yeah". Kirishima's eyes sparkled, as he watched her.

    "Wow, your quirk's awesome!" He complemented, a wide grin present on his face. The aura wrapped around the girl again.

    She was human again. She smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck, embarrassed."Yeah, people say that a lot"

    Bakugo smirked "I don't think it's that great." A tic mark appeared on her head, as her eye twitched. 

    Something hit the explosive boy in the face. "Eat the pocky and sh!" Kirishima shielded his head, waiting for Bakugo to explode. But he didn't. Bakugo blushed bright red, and clamped his mouth shut. Kirishima sat up, looking at them both in wonder.

    Bakugo cussed under his breath 'I knew this was a bad idea!' He was not gonna be ready for Monday. Especially if Shitty Hair told the rest of the 'squad', especially Mina. 'Damn Shitty Girl!'  

    He chewed on the pocky 'Wait..Wha??' He looked down at him hand 'When did I??' He shrugged, grabbing another, and went to but it in his mouth. But he thought about it, and snapped it in half, and threw it in his mouth. He saw (Y/N) face fall. He smirked.

    'Not today, you Shitty Girl!'