Chapter 1:Checking In

~Harry's POV~

"Hey, Mom. I gave to go now before the hotel got crowded." I said as my mom turn to look at me. "This early? Okay, be careful, son." My mom said as she smiled at me. I smiled back as I hugged her tight. "You too, mom." I said as I pulled back and ran into my car and started driving.
Fifty Minutes Later

At last I reached the hotel. I started to pick my things up as a man approached me and helped me with my bag. "Here, sir. You might need some help." The man said as I smiled at him. "Thanks. By the way, I'm Harry." I said as I picked my last bag. "I'm Louis, Louis Schmidt. Nice meeting you, lad. So, you're going to check in here, huh?" He said as he started carrying my bag. "Yeah. Have you checked in already?" I asked as he shakes his head, saying no. "I was about to check in when I saw you, having some difficulties in your bags. So I decided to help you with those." Louis explained as I nodded to his explanation. "Thanks again, man." I thanked him again as he chuckled a bit. "No problemo, man. You thanked me twice, man. Twice!" He said as he started to laugh. There is one thing I'm going to say... CRAZY! He's really crazy for now. He is still laughing until we entered the hotel. "Wow! This hotel is really beautiful!" I exclaimed and once again, Louis started to laugh again because of my reaction, which is really funny though. I elbowed him in his stomach and stopped laughing. "Room 626, please." I said as the man gave me the key. "Room 546 for me, sir." Louis said as the man gave the key to Louis for his room. "Where's your bag?" I asked. "Already in front of the room." He said hastily. We used the elevator so we can bring my bags to my room. We reached the floor of my room and started walking until we reached the door of my room. "So, this is where it ends. See ya' later, lad." Louis said as he started to walk away from me. He waved at me as I waved back. I started to unlock the door and bring my bags inside. Well, this room is huge. I started to unpack my things and my tiredness took over me.