Screw the News

Hey there cx I made this when I was 15 and in my "emo" phase (we've all been there) but I decided to keep this published as a nice memory of what I used to do lol so excuse any cringe as this was my first Fanfiction so go easy on me ;-; Well anyways, hope you like this and please no rude comments. (y/c) = your city, (h/c) = your hair color, and (e/c) = your eye color, etc. Enjoy! Or not.. (Evil laugh)

"I guess ill have this" you say as you grab the Cocoa Puffs box and pour yourself some cereal. You pour the milk, grab a spoon, and go sit down on the couch.

"Holy shit its 8pm and its dark as shit." you quietly say to yourself.

You grab your remote and turn on the TV as the news comes on. "..Find out more tonight at 11. In other news, a serial killer is on the loose and is said to be in the city of (y/c). He is wearing a white hoodie that is stained with blood and goes by the name "Jeff The Killer" already have murdered hundreds of people. If you see anyone who fits this description please immediatly call your local police department."

"Theres no way in hell hes real. Hundreds of people? Sureee." You think to yourself. Your parents were out of town so you had the house to yourself.

You had enough TV so you go put your empty bowl in the sink and head to your room. Sitting on the edge of your bed, you tie your straight (h/c) hair in a messy ponytail. You then lay in your bed and pull up your covers. Closing your (e/c) eyes, the thought of the killer, er Jeff, runs through your mind. A bit frightened, you shake off the thoughts and think to yourself "Haha theres nothing to be scared of. Hes fake." And as you proceed to sleep, you hear a noise. It sounded like,

Your front door opening.