07.

ACT ONE;SCENE SEVEN: here we go again

third person pov;

"i'm broken why can't you see that"

"missed me princess" billy said in a tired voice. did her run here? "do you have a ladder?" he asked. "no but dad is sleep so come to the front door" liv said not even waiting to hear billy's response. she was very excited to see him even tho she already saw him early that day.

she opened the door to be met with a bruised and blooded nose billy. the smile she had vanished. "what happened to you?" she said with concern while standing on her tipy toes to cup billy's face. "i can't talk about it" he said without looking at her. billy knew if he looked at liv he would lose and he didn't want her to see him broken. "can you tell me i fix you up" she said while smiling and rubbing the bruise on his cheek. he smirked and said "maybe baby"

liv guided billy to the bathroom to grab the first ad kit and fixing his busted. "this is gonna hurt okay" she said. when she put the peroxide on his lip he grabbed her thigh and hissed. "i know i'm sorry" she said in soft voice. after she fixed him up she kissed his bruise on his cheek. making billy's face turn a bright red and smiling like he just saw santa.

liv walked billy to her room and billy laid his head in her lap while liv was reading her book. that was until she heard a whimper. she put her book down to see billy crying. "hey hey what is wrong?" she said cupping his face and wiping the tears on his face. "if i tell you will you promise to not leave my side, i need you to pinky promise" billy said holding his pinky out. liv of course took his pinky and even kissed her thumb.

that night the two felt a connection. like even on their worst days they knew they had someone and they didn't want to lose eachother. billy talked about everything from his home life in california to his home life now. liv listened while playing with his hair. liv hated the fact that someone was hurting him. it made her sick to her stomach.

"liv?" billy said. "yes?" i said looking down at him. "i think i'm falling for you" he confessed. why billy was telling her this he didn't know. he just felt like it was the right moment. "me too hargrove" she said smiling down at him. they both smiled at each other. "um can i stay here the night?" billy asked nervously. "of course just make sure your about before 7" she said.

from that night forward. the two were there for eachother. when stuff got tough at home with billy he would come over. when liv and david got into arguments she would go to billy's. it's was their thing. billy took her and bailey to school every morning and after school they would go to the arcade.

fast forward a couple weeks later

after billy dropped off max and bailey he parked his car and would walk liv to her friends at the entrance. liv told mia and eve about them confessing their feelings. but the two didn't know how to say they were a boyfriend girl friend so the are as mia would put it "talking". " i can't believe you are talking to the boy that you "hated" mia quoted. she was right liv was supposed to be hating him but she couldn't she had soft spot for him. "did you here who's back?" asked liv nervously. "no who?" liv asked while turning to eve. "tom" she said. liv's heart sank she never thought she had to face him again.

when liv turned her head she saw him walking down the halls. "speak of the devil and he shall appear" liv said. tom looked at her with such hatred. her mind wandered to that awful night. she wondered if he knew what he did. by the way he looked at her she's sure he does. "earth to liv" mia waved her hand in front of her face that woke liv out of her day dream. "i'm sorry i-i have to go" liv said going to the bathroom. she went to the mirror to see she was crying. why she was crying she didn't know i guess seeing him brought back to many memories.

the warning bell rang which made liv jump by the sudden noise. why was she jumpy? she went to her first block and walked to her seat not even looking at billy who obviously saw the stained streaks of tears on her face. liv her head down and didn't sit back up till she felt someone tap her shoulder. it was billy. "what is wrong babe?" billy asked. "nothing" liv said in a straight voice. "it's obviously not nothing if you came in crying" billy pointed out. "he's back" she whispered. "who?" as soon as billy said that tim walked in the room. handing the blue pass to the teacher.

liv felt billy tensed up beside her. liv didn't even look up she just kept her eyes on her fingers which were spinning together. after first block liv was a mess. she just wanted to go home or billy's bed.

3rd block came around and of course since the class change this class was the only class she didn't have this class with billy. tim had this class which made liv a mess. "hey" she heard beside her. her heart sank. her breath instantly went away. "i didn't forget you still owe me that night" tim whispered in her ear. and walked away which made liv thankful until she felt new tears on her face. "m-may i use the bathroom please" liv asked her voice cracking at the end.

she stood up and walked out of class holding her mouth trying not to sob. "omg liv have you heard what tim has been saying about you?" a random girl came up and said. "he said that were going to fuck but you pushed him off of you and said that no and that he knew you and billy won't last cause you whore around" the girl said with a evil smirk on her lips. she walked away leaving liv shocked at what she just heard. "liv?" she heard billy. she looked at him with tears running down her face. she did the only thing she was good at. running away. running away from all her problems. "liv wait" she heard billy yelling for her. but liv was already out the door but she again wasn't the most athletic. so billy caught up with her. "get off of me" liv screamed. "your not going anywhere" billy said. his heart was broken. liv managed to get out of his hold and said "why do you care, i'm just a broken girl, i'm broken why can't you see that?" liv said with a whimper and falling into billy's arms. "you go to the car i'll grab mine and your things" billy said and gave liv his keys. liv did what she was told.

billy came back with livs book bag and his books. and billy took her to his house. she told billy about what happened and billy looked like he was ready to kill someone. but he remained calm for liv. she was still crying. her head was in billy's lap and he was playing with her hair. like the night billy came to livs house about his dad.

"billy?" liv said in a soft voice. "yes baby?" billy asked. "can you promise to never leave my side, your literally my bestfriend and if i lose you i don't know what i would do." liv confessed. "just pinky promise please" she said as she held out her pinky.

"i pinky promise i will never leave you till the day i die" billy said interlocking their pinky's. with that liv fell into a deep sleep in billy's lap.

———————————————————————————

AHHH I LOVE THEM HAHA.

anyways this story is like really pulling at my heart strings omfg.

ahaha byeeee i love y'all!! <33

ALSO FACE REVEL

(i'm so so sorry for my ugliness haha) k bye

word count;1364