All of this is my opinion

5.) Seth Rollins. He was a great member of "The Shield" but he got tired of being the underdog and (spoilers) betrayed the other two Shield members Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. Right now he's been getting chants like "You sold out, you sold out, you sold out".

4.) Bray Wyatt. When he made his debut to the WWE. He seemed to be very unique wrestler (considering the fact that his finisher is called "Sister Abigail). Through the months of this year he's been known as the "Eater of Worlds". And in Battleground 2014 he went against "the ayatollah of rock and rolla", Y2J, Chris Jericho. Unfortunately, Bray lost.

3.) Chris Jericho. He is nearly everyone's favorite WWE wrestler and has a very addictive theme song and I'd give it hear, Break the Walls Down - Fozzy. In a squared-circle he may do something that could blow your mind like him doing a cross-body to Bray Wyatt from the top of a steel cage on Raw.

2.) Dean Ambrose. When you saw the cover of this top 5 list, you might've thought that he was #1 but no he isn't. Dean Ambrose has always been extreme to tables, chairs, and announce tables. Seems very little for a guy like him you (might) say, well you're wrong. When in a match with someone where an anything goes No Holds Barred or Hell in a Cell. He will be the most extreme superstar of 2014.

1.) (Watch "The Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana" episodes 225 and 226 on YouTube or on whatever you use to listen to specific podcasts.) CM Punk. You might be thinking right now, "why isn't John Cena on this list?", yeah I know Team Cena beat Team Authority at Survivor Series this year but he hasn't got much appreciation from WWE Universe lately. CM Punk on thee other hand has gotten a lot of appreciation by the WWE Universe. At one time he said during Raw that the fans aren't chanting "Cena sucks!" (even though he does) they're chanting "CM Punk!". Compare the two chants......don't they sound similar. Now to reason why Phil Brooks is #1, I have a lot of reasons why. His last appearance was at the Royal Rumble and quit (listen to the "Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana for a whole lot more details). His entrance music being Cult of Personality - Living Colour, if you've listen to that song that's a song from the 1980s. It's actual music not like that crappy music that some artist of today do. He' straight edge so doesn't drink, do drugs, or smoke. When I see him TV, at live event, or on the WWE Network, I'm always excited that he's on and what I think is that bring back CM Punk is best for business.

Fell free to comment, follow me @The_nWo, or vote