Chapter 10: "Daddy Please" | SMUT (Fuze x Glaz)

AN: Sorry for no update yesterday. Looked at my keyboard for 15 minutes and nothing came to mind. Hopefully this makes up for it ;) Beginning of the chapter takes place before the night at the bar.

Glaz and Fuze were laying in bed together watching TV when both their phones got a text at the same time. Glaz, busy cuddling up to his very buff boyfriend, made no movement to grab his phone off their nightstand. Fuze sighed and reached his arm over to his phone and unlocked it to see who was bothering them during their alone time. A grin started to form on his rugged face when he saw the video of Bandit sealing the deal with Jager.

Fuze: "Hey babe, look."

Glaz: "Holy shit, its about damn time Bandit did something. He's liked the guy for a whole year."

Fuze: "Heh, yeah. The guys are going to the bar tonight to celebrate. You wanna join 'em baby?"

Glaz: "Oh of course! Couldn't miss out on an opportunity to tease Bandit."

Glaz began to smirk just thinking about what Bandit would be put through tonight. Luckily for him, Glaz and Fuze never had to go through any of sort of teasing. The two of them had been together for years before joining Team Rainbow. They had both joined the Spetsnaz at a relatively young age and had become fast friends despite their obvious differences. Glaz was very energetic, jittery almost. He always was, until he was looking through the scope of his sniper or holding a paintbrush. Once he was focused on one, nothing could distract him. This was much more like Fuze, who was always very quiet. He had always kept to himself, that was until he met Glaz. Fuze had seen something in Glaz that made him want to open up. Glaz was still caught off-guard when Fuze had asked him out on a date after training one day, but the hopeful look on his face made his decision easy. The rest is history.

Glaz's trip down memory lane was cut short when he felt Fuze's deep chuckle next to him. When he saw how Fuze had responded, his face lit up.

Glaz: "W-why'd you say it like that babe?"

Fuze: "What? Just reminding everyone who you belong to~"

Glaz: "Oh daddy~"

Fuze: "Don't get too worked up sweetheart, we're going out tonight. Wouldn't wanna leave you bed-ridden quite yet~"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuze's words were on Glaz's mind the entire night. He thought endlessly on what his boyfriend was going to do to him later. It was no secret that Glaz belonged to Fuze in every matter of speaking. Fuze wore the pants in the relationship and controlled when Glaz was wearing pants at all. Glaz loved how much Fuze played into his daddy kink. While the group was drinking, Fuze would periodically jab Glaz's side. The constant reminder of what was happening later started making Glaz's pants very tight.

As soon as they left the bar, Fuze roughly pulled Glaz into his side and held him close. They reached their room after what seemed like forever. Fuze picked his fragile baby up bridal style and took him to their bedroom. He threw him down on their bed and went right to work smashing their lips together. He cruelly bit down on Glaz's lower lip, causing a whimper to emit from his partner beneath him. Glaz tried to wrap his arms around his ripped lover and pull him closer, but Fuze was having none of it. He aggressively grabbed Glaz by his wrists and pinned him down.

Fuze: "Trying to get handsy huh? What did I tell you about about touching."

Glaz: "Please baby I wann-"

Fuze: "WHAT DID I TELL YOU BITCH!"

Glaz: "A-ask first, I'm s-sorry d-daddy~"

Fuze: "Don't try to act cute you disobedient little brat. What happens when you act up?"

Glaz: "I-I get p-p-punished."

Fuze: "By who?"

Glaz: "Y-you daddy."

Fuze: "WHO DO YOU BELONG TO?"

Glaz; "You daddy."

Fuze: "WHO'S ABOUT TO FUCK YOU THROUGH THIS DAMN MATTRESS?"

Glaz: "YOU DADDY!"

Fuze quickly took his own clothes off before forcefully stripping Glaz's off and throwing them off in a random direction. He flipped Glaz onto his chest and got on top of him. He pinned his arms down and slammed his huge cock into his smaller lover. Glaz cried out from the massive size and the punishing pace set by the muscular man he loved so much. Even through the immense pain he still found indescribable pleasure from being used in such a way. 

Fuze: "You like this whore?"

Glaz: "YES DADDY."

Fuze: "You love being used by daddy don't you slut."

Glaz: "Yes! I love you daddy!"

Hearing this made Fuze stop for a second, letting the warmth of his lover's statement make him feel whole. He pulled out and put Glaz back on his back.

Fuze: "You ready for daddy's load~"

Glaz: "Oh please~"

He went back to thrusting into Glaz with enough force to make the bed rock. Fuze felt himself getting close and decided to put his hands on Glaz's throat. Glaz had always loved being choked, and his boyfriend knew him too well. Glaz felt close to finishing despite his own member going untouched. Fuze's rough hands on his throat did things to him. Fuze could kill him in this position, and it put him on the edge of his orgasm. Fuze let go off his throat and began roughly pumping at Glaz's length. The two both released in sync, taking a minute to sit in the ecstasy. Fuze pulled out of Glaz and layed down next to him. He pulled the covers over both of them while Glaz snuggled up to him.

Fuze: "I hate having to punish you baby. Why can't you just behave?"

Glaz: "If I was good then you wouldn't wreck me so good~"

Fuze let out an exaggerated sigh.

Fuze: "Whatever makes you happy, my beautiful little slut~"

Glaz: "Thank you daddy. I love you Shuh~"

Fuze: "I love you more Timmy."