Chapter 1

The name is Sophia Reynolds, 17, birthday july 8th. Im not that kind of person who is into all that fashionable shit. im more on the grunge type look. You see i wasn't raised right, as my parents said. to be honest its just a phase every teenager goes through. were they start to like bands that are 15 years older than you. well not me i like a variety of genres. but ill stay on the down low. i like nirvana,blink-182,arctic monkeys,the 1975, the neighbourhood. and especially 5sos known as 5 seconds of summer. Luke's my fav obviously everyone thinks he hot but i ship muke freaking Otp. see i might seem like a bitch but i have that type of look when you look at me you think im mean but actually im sweet.

*Meanwhile* im listening to Afraid by the neighbourhood. thats one of my favorite songs even though its not on their album they still sang it. Its Sunday and i have school tomorrow ew. i cant stand irrelevant people trying to make their self's presentable. ill just put a band tee ripped jeans and converse, thats not hard at all. 5 more days till the 5sos concert im so exctied i dont think i can maintane.

everyone in school say they kind of look up to me, they say im the new you-tuber, yeah i have 100k subscribers but that doesn't mean anything. i barely get noticed by famous people so im a nobody, the thing about society is you are only known when you get a celebrity follow. on instagram i have 715k and my fans are loyal i guess but i barley do anything on there so idek how im their "lifesavers" i love them though.