Flight Path

*Audience applaud as the spotlight went off

Hi, So let me introduce myself, I am Denver Louis Peyton, my friends call me "Den" for short, and I've always dreamt to be a Flight Attendant and later on to become a Commercial Pilot, but things won't go as you planned, and this is my adventure of how I went to "Plain Me to Spotlight Glimmer"

*Motivation-Normani🎶

So I am a 19 year old Tourism-Flight Attendant student studying in this Aviation School known for producing excellent graduates in the field of Aviation.

It was a normal February day, a Monday to be clear. My normal routine would go as it go. Wake up at around 6AM and would normally walk to school and sometimes stop by at Mcdonald's to pick up coffee and burger to munch on the way. I attended my classes and sometimes dozed off with my friends at the Hangar Bridge, with the view of the planes.

12 PM Break...

Hailey wanted Ice Cream from the canteen which is a few walks away from where we were...

Hailey De Leon the Mind of the group, Hailey the brains with humor, Hailey the one who makes coffee intake like water. Hailey the one who has an untouchable GPA of 1.10 and always ends up crowning herself as a deans lister.

"Okay I can't stand this I want Ice Cream, my tongue is dry, who wants to come with me?" she exclaimed.

"Really ya'll just gonna ignore me? hahahaha..'cmon atleast one of you?"

"hhmmm okay Arianna, stop typing and come with me.."

Hailey said.

"Okay, why me, can't you see I'm typing this paper work?''

Arianna said.

Arianna Valencia the "fashionista-on fleek" kind of girl. Always believed that "fleek on the run" vibe. Wardrobe is quite full of OOTD Instagram worthy clothes. Plus, the "Strategic Thinker" of the group. You can outthink her, her brains works like a clock.

"Why can't Denver or Clark just go with you?" she said.

"Me?" I exclaimed. "Clark should go"

Clark Terafica the "Mastermind of Stupid but Fun Activities to do" the one who is always "on the go" and always has a back up plan prepared.' the "Witty Thinker" besides his stupid pranks and jokes. Has a soft spot for friends. In short FUN is his specialty.

We sometimes call him "Clark Kent", you know because of his "Clark" name.

"Oh no no no dude nooo.." "Besides I'm trying to understand this article for the discussion later.." Clark said trying to turn and point it to me.

"Okay fine 'cmon.."

As we walk our way through, and made it to the canteen, we bump into one of our friends from another Aviation Course/Department.

"Hi Guys!"

"Oh God..I know who that is Den..its.." "Ugh I'm right it is Logan -_-" Hailey said irritatingly.

"Hi Guys, what's new?!" Logan asked.

Logan Grey Cameron The "Energetic Optimistic" in the group and a little bit funny which his jokes makes sense than Clark. Just like Hailey. He has a 1.30 GPA a consistent undefiled deans list student in his department. And an active member in the drama-theatre club. We call him Logan but for short we just say Grey.

"Oh nothing is new Grey... just the old normal stressful day." Hailey exclaimed rolling her eyes.

"And gosh why is it so hot today?!..so what's the catch Grey?" she added.