4. Yuvish shocked

Continuing from the part where yuvish were shocked seeing behir being that friendly .

Yuvish go to behir . Vish and yuvi pinch Behir respectively to know if they in sense or not 😂😂.

Behir : ouch what the hell.

Bela : whats wrong with you both ?

Vish : we should ask this to both of you . What's wrong with you ?

Vish takes bela to a side .

Vish : did he threatened you to be nice to him ??

Bela (glares at her) : do you really think someone will threat me to do something and i will agree to it like an innocent child .

Otherside, Yuvi is still looking at mahir suspiciously 🤨🤨🤨🧐🧐🧐.

Mahir (confused) : whatt ?

Yuvi : are you sure that you are mahir only ?? Did someone used any black magic on you ??

Mahir : yuvi have you lost your mind?

Yuvi : i am fine but it seems like you have lost it.

Mahir : just say it clearly what you want to say .

Yuvi : what else will i think after seeing you talking so sweetly with your miss Firefox and being so friendly ??

Mahir : oh actually...

Just then they hear vish screaming loudly and happily.

Vish (shouting) : omg i can't believe it you both became friends that too long ago but unknown to each other's identity. And now after knowing about it you became friends in real 🤩🤩🤩🤩.

All others were looking at her being annoyed so bela took vish away after apologizing to others . Yuvi follows them being curious what she actually meant by it . Mahir too follows them shaking his head.

Behir and yuvish are sitting in the canteen. Now even yuvi came to know about behir and he is still in disbelief 😂😂😂😂.

( its really a big trauma for yuvi as he never thought behir can become such a good i mean best friends, all he saw untill yesterday is behir fighting like biggest enemies with each other.)

After three months:

(Sorry for the leap but i need to take this story fast and end it soon so that i can start a new long story )

Behir became best friends shocking all their classmates. Behir were always a topic of gossip among the classmates. Firstly due to their fights and now due to their friendship.

In this three months behir started growing closer, they came to know each other well and always having same rank didn't bother them anymore rather they were very happy about. Unknown to them they even started falling for each other.

One day, Behir and yuvish are discussing about their tour. Their Class are going to goa on a tour for a week .

Bela and vish decides to go to shopping and asks yuvi and mahir to join them too. They tried to excuse as they always get hell bored in shopping with girls. But poor boys, vish and bela convinced them somehow.

Luckily this time girls didn't take too much time and the boys were not soo bored 😆😆.

A Bus is hired for their tour and they all enjoyed alot during the travel by singing and dancing in the bus.

Even mahir sang some songs and bela was lost in his beautiful voice. It was first time tht bela heard him singing .
Bela some where knew that she slowly started falling for her ex enemy and current best friend and she wanted to know if the feelings is mutual or not.

In goa :

Everyone go for a beach party. Yuvish who are already madly in love with each other are busy in their romance. Mahir is hell bored and is waiting for bela to come. Many girls asked him to dance but he refused them .

Mahir sees bela coming there in a hot black one piece bikini and is awestruck by her hotness .

Promo : mahir beats some boys .