7. Rejection ?

Bela : just shut up and don't talk to me and just get out of here . Go to hell . I don't want to talk to you. I don't even wnat to see your fa.....

Bela couldn't say anything further as our naughty mahir had captured her lips with his own, cupping her face. It was not intentional. At first he himself was shocked for what he did but didn't wanted to back up. Slowly he starts sucking her lips to feel her soft lips. Bela, was shocked at first with his sudden attack but then closed her eyes feeling bliss with his lips on her.

Bela's pov:

I wasn't responding to him as i didn't know if it was real or not. Many times i had imagined mahir kissing me but now i am not  able to decide if its for real or still my imagination. Whatever it is, its so amazing and i don't want it to end as if its most important to live than oxygen 😄😄😄.

Pov ends

Mahir breaks the kiss and looks at bela who has a blank face with closed eyes and blush, at first he smiles but then reality hits him hard. He realizes that he kissed her . Bela opens her eyes being irritated for not feeling his lips anymore.

Mahir : i am... i am sorry bela. I ... i dont know when n how it happened. Your were talking so nonstop..ouchhh 😧😧

After opening her eyes, bela blinks her eyes many times to figure out if it was real or not. Then Mahir starts blabbering/apologizing . She pinches him to know if he is really there n that kiss was also for real.

Mahir : what is this bela why did you pinched me ?? Are.. are you angry with me. ? Look i can explain you.....

This time bela shushed him with her lips. Mahir was startled at first but then unlike bela he started responding hungrily 😆😆. This time his hands were not cupping her face but roaming over all on her back and waist. Bela was wearing a hot backless dress which became an advantage for him .

( i wanted to publish it yesterday only but i wrote it till here at night and then slept unknowingly while writing only. And today i am thinking did i wrote such a boring part or what, that it made me sleep😆😆😆😆)

Bela : now tell me how the hell did you shout at me like that 😡😡. Whats your problem ? Why did you got angry after watching me dancing with someone else ? Why does it matters to you ?

Hearing this mahir is too raged. He felt as if she takes him just as a common person in her life who doesn't have any place in her life whereas he always thought that they were best friends.

Mahir : 😡😡 really why would it matter to me ?? How can you even say that ? (Shouting) It would obviously matter to me because i love you u fool . I love you Damm it . I really love you .

His anger disappears as soon as he says it .

Mahir (softly): i love you bela .

Bela (with a angry face): No

Mahir (confused): huh what ??

Bela : i said No

Mahir : what do you mean by no ? Do you think i dont love you or what ?

Bela : Noo . I mean i am saying no to you for your love proposal. I am rejecting you 😡😡😡.

Mahir : 😱😱😱😱😨😨😨

What do you think guys ?
Why did she rejected him ?

This story getting lil bit extended with the small updates and of course due to behir's arguments haha.

And i will update secret love story in some days when i will be alone. As i don't want to post small parts like this to that story. And i also don't know why 😆😆.