♕ Jacaerys Targaryen ♕

Role: The Crown Prince

Name: Jacaerys Targaryen

Age: 23

Gender: Male

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance/Faceclaim: Tons Heukel but with violet eyes.

Personality/Backstory: Jacaerys is in some ways, the ideal heir to the throne. He's charismatic and good-looking, well-loved by most of his mother's subjects. He's clever, quick-witted and musical, as apt at playing cyvasse and the harp as he is at military strategy. He's also a fearless warrior and one of the most talented swordsmen on the continent, having become the Lord Commander's squire at the age of ten and killing his first man at the age of eleven. He fought in numerous battles against the Tyroshi whilst the bright-haired foreigners were reading the eastern coastline and in one of these battles he was knighted for his courage and talent after saving the Lord Commander's life and killing three Tyroshi chieftains in a single day. He's also the only one of the Targaryen children to have his own dragon that he shares a close bond with. 

All of this makes him a young man that numerous people around the country idolise and Jacaerys despises that. He sees himself as deeply flawed and has quite severe issues with his mental health- not that this would be something that was recognised in this era. To help cope with these issues, he drinks quite a lot and often finds himself seducing handmaidens and female servants and sometimes even the daughters of noblemen. His impending nuptials have seemed to rid him of some of these habits though and Jace has broke off a long affair with his lover Velda.

Theme Song:"Into the Void" - Black Sabbath