Chapter 1

Beaming rays of sunlight shone through the curtains into my eyes. I opened my eyes just enough to read my bedside clock. 8:45 am. Burrowing deeper under the covers I groaned loudly. Why did the night have to go so quick? Yawning, I decided to kick the covers off and walk to my desk to receive my pink laptop and then snuggle back into my nice warm bed. I had won my laptop in the Spelling bee. All the other girls were dead jealous- I got called a nerd for a whole month! The laptop has my name engraved in sparkly silver lettering on the back. Natasha. Everyone calls me Tash but who cares? Logging onto my facebook account, there was an advertisement that read: WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN THE CHANCE OF BEING A BRAND NEW MEMBER OF LITTLE MIX? CLICK ON THIS LINK IF YOU WANT TO BE A POPSTAR! As if. Suddenly, mum was calling me for breakfast. I left the laptop on my bed and bounded down the stairs two at a time. French toast and soldiers! Mum's speciality! I was not aware of Nicole peeking round the door creeping towards the laptop.

So here I am, standing outside this penthouse in Paris. Mum had given me at least 3 thousand kisses and embraced me over and over again. A french  man came to the door. "Room number 17 miss Swisser. At 3 you will go to the clubhouse, its about a 15 minute drive. Good luck!" he patted me on the shoulder and I could not help but grin. He was like a dream big brother.

As soon as I opened the door, I knew I was royalty. The walls were painted a freshly white with black swirls. The room was massive and smelt like fresh roses. I had a big queen sized bed which took up a quatre of the room and next to it was a portable radio. On the wall opposite was a 40 inch plasma with golden swirls painted around it. There was a bookcase and a guitar and a room which you went into with a bathroom, the bath was big and the lock on the door was a pale pink. I stepped out of the bathroom to see a door that you opened. You could see the eiffel tower and millions of shops and cafe's. I stepped into the final room which had a wardrobe that you stepped in with a dressing up table crammed with makeup. This was the PERFECT spot for a good old game of Hide and seek. I decided to curl my blonde hair and then pin it with a golden clip that was entwined with black ribbon and then I sprinkled glitter all over my hair. I dusted my face with powder and painted my lips a blood red colour so that my lips looked sexy and pouty. I put on a black tanktop, pink shorts and white sandals. Checking my watch, I locked the door, took the lift down to the floor and went to the garage. I sat on my motorbike, turned the key in the ignition and was off to the clubhouse.

At the club, there were people chatting and when I appeared, all eyes were on me. The other fourty nine girls were beautiful, too beautiful. I waved hello and sat down beside a girl who looked fake. Her long black hair surrounded her face which was the colour of milky coffee. Her sky blue eyes were caked up in mascara and she wore a tight blue top that showed a perfectly studded navel and made her fake boobs pop out. Her tight black miniskirt barely covered her knees and she was wearing high black platform heels that were miles from the ground. The lady who was talking, a blonde middle aged woman, glared at me. "You are half an hour later Natasha! Thats not a good impression. The Little mix girls are going to be here in precisely 2 minutes.". It was so amusing- a twenty to thirty year old woman speaking to a fifteen year old girl like she was four. I just nodded and wanted to doze off......

We were tucking into Hawaiin pizza when the girls arrived. Perrie was wearing a long green evening dress with matching heels that were strappy so you could see her black pedicured toes. Her long strawberry blonde hair was piled on top of her head in a bun with a little silver tiara holding it in place. She looked stunning. Jesy was slimmer than I had imagined in a tight short black dress with a black belt studded with rhinestones. Her black heels were quite high and her toes were painted a dark red with little white lovehearts. Her hair was long and loose, down to her waist. Leigh Ann was just like me... a bit of a tomboy, a bit of a girly gal. She had short black hair and she wore a baseball cap. She was wearing a tight white top that showed a bit of cleavage, skin tight jeans and cowboy boots. Jade was the prettiest. Her red hair was wavy and she had it cut to movie star perfection. She wore a cropped pink dress that seemed to be made of pink plastic. Her pink heels revealed 10 perfectly pink pedicured toes. They were all thrilling to set eyes on.