Chapter 3

A few days later, I was in my penthouse on my laptop. I had been sent to hospital in an ambulance. My life had been saved by....yep, you guessed it. The friendly guard. I was warned to never try and take my own life again. Mum was so upset she actually gave me another chance so things kind of worked out. My cell beeped. 1 new message and a photo!

Jesy Neilson: Look, I am so sorry, plz forgive me its not my fault. Just forgive me and then come to the club. This time, go to the balcony, me and a special someone is there. C ya, so  sorry! Love and kisses from Jesy! xoxoxo

The photo was of Jesy, bawling about what she had said. The 3 girls were smirking wearing sexy cropped tops and basketball shorts. Underneath the photo in Jesy's swirly handwriting was one simple sentence. Sorry for the pain I have caused. I deleted the photo and text message then laid down on my bed.

I curled my hair, did my makeup then dressed in a waist length tight black dress and red heels. I did not do a bad job if I may say so myself. On my facebook was a message from a user named Malibu_surfer110. It said:

Hey, I have read all of the rumours and did not believe them for a second. Jade used to go to my primary school and she put me through sheer HELL. Everyday she tortured me, called me a bitch, pulled my hair, tripped me up, messed up my pens and did all kinds of nasty stuff to me. Don't let them get you down. Inbox me if u need 2. I will support u and keep livin ur dreams! I did the competition before and got voted out on the second week. I love u babes. YOLO! xxx

Weeks had passed since that message was sent. The two girls who were voted out were Roxy and the fake wannabe I had sat next to, Erin. The plastic cried non-stop until security dragged her to a limo to leave the competition. Jesy had kept voting me in and smiling at me. I just looked at the ground. I was trying on a top in a changing room when I heard the voice of the skater dude outside. He said "There is this really cute girl I said hey to.". THAT WAS ME! I kept my ear pressed to the cubicle door. "She said hi and our eyes met until I skated off. I will never see her again. I am such a stupid dickhead!" he said. THATS JUST WHERE YOU ARE WRONG I thought to myself. I quickly pulled on my black dress, put a bobby pin on the floor deliberately and pulled the curtain. I started walking out. "Ma'm do you have this in a smaller siiiiiiiiiiZeeeeeee!" I dramatically slipped and awaited the sharp pain in my left thigh. He had caught me. "This is the one. The cute girl". He caught the pink lacy short cropped top in one hand and examined it. "SIZE 8". I blushed tomato red before grabbing it. "I have a slim figure" I was bashful and really embarrased. He nodded. "I like girls who make an effort to look....." his eyes met the pads in the top. "Revealing". I burrowed my head in my hands before throwing the sexy cropped top to the assistant and sprinting out of the clothes shop.