Chapyer - 8 Nightshade

Annabell's POV

Finally school was over. I can go home alone , I asked them that they should go first and I'll catch up. But not really cause I'm going to enjoy my freedom from those guys.

"Hhmm so hummy! ^-^" I said while eating an ice cream.

"Ehem" I heard then I turned left and right but I didn't see anyon--. "Hi miss , I noticed that you were enjoying your ice cream. Its like you've never eaten one before." A guy said.

"Yea its feels like it. Cause I've been surrounded by my bodyguards a lot." I said. He looks familiar. Hhmm?

"Oh I'm Eric by the way." He said. And offered his hand.

"I'm annabell." I said.

"So Annabell do want to spend your few hours of freedom with me? I can show you what you have missed so far?" Eric asked.

"S-Sure." I said. Then he was so happy for my answer he suddenly pulled me and brought me to a cafe.

1 hour later. . .

The was the best thing that ever happened to me. We went to a rollar coster , the park , and the movies. It was like a date but with someone I didn't knew.

"Thanks for this day Eric. But I have to go , they might so worried by now." I said.

"Okay but I have one last stop for you to see. Please!" Eric begged.

"Ok." I said.

We arrived at an old ware house. We walked inside and I saw 5 guys inside. They look really scary and one of them are carrying a bat.

"E-Eric what are we doing he-- Chloe!?" I shouted. What is she doing here?

"Hello! Thief." She said and smirked.

"Hey get your hands off me!" I shouted. They're holding a rope. What are they going to do with me?!

Aahh! S-Something hit me. W-Why is everything g-going dark?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where am I? What's going on? I saw 7 people in front of me. One of them is Eric and one of them is Chloe.

"Oh your awake." Guy 1 said.

"Get her phone. And call Tristan." Eric said.

"W-What are you doing?!" I shouted.

"Calling Tristan." Guy 4 said.

*putting on spaker

(Annabell where the hell are you?!)

'Oh hello Tristan' and Eric was the one spaking.

(What did you do toAnnabell?)

'Hear for yourself'

"Aaahh!! Tr-Tristan help me!" I screamed in pain cause Chloe pulled my hair so hard.

(You bastard! Don't you dare touch her!)

'Why won't you come here at our old ware house alone but if you brought your friends then she gonna get it'

(Ok just don't hurt Annabell)

"No Tristan don't come here I'll be fine." I said.

"Just shut up!" Chloe shouted and pulled my hair.

"Aaahh!!" I screamed.

(Don't hurt her I'm coming alone)

'See you'