Chapter 10

Knox P.O.V
The doctor comes out of the room where they put Lane. Was it this bad and I never noticed? Me and Julia were here for support my mom was coming to pick up Julia in a few hours.

"Are you guys here for Lane Vince?" The nurse says pointing to us.

"Yeah." I say nodding my head.

"She's stable but she does have a broken rib, a broken wrist, fractured fingers, and....she had a miscarriage." The nurse says looking back at us from the clipboard.

"A miscarriage?" I ask as my eyes go wide.

"Yeah she was pregnant." She says nodding her head.

"You can see her now." The nurse says walking away.

She was pregnant? What the fuck!

I open the hospital to see Lane sleeping. You could see her bruised arms and red spots. I could see some on her chest too. Her head was bloody and the side of her face.

She slowly open adjusting to the light. I look at her with sadness in my eyes.

She was hurt. I know I only knew her for a few weeks but she didn't trust me to tell me about this. He did this to her.

I hold my hands into fists. I was angry but I shouldn't be. I shouldn't be mad at her. I was mad at him. I wasn't even mad I was beyond that.

"Um..Julia can you give me a minute?" I ask turning around to her.

"Yeah..of course." She says walking to the door and closing it behind her.

I sit down to the seat next to the bed. I looked at her actually that's the only thing I looked at.

"Why didn't you tell me Lane?" I ask her leaning my elbows on my legs and putting my head in my hands.

"Nothing happened I just fell in the shower..I promise." She says in low voice looking right into my eyes.

"No you don't promise Lane!" I yell at her making her eyes tear up and flinch back wards.

"You were fucking pregnant Lane!" I yell again standing up this time.

"I'm sorry." She try to say while tears fall down harder.

"What the fuck is this Lane! Your life is fucked up!" I yell again not thinking of what I'm saying.

Why did you say that?

"If my life is so messed up maybe you should leave and be out of the equation?" She says laying on the other side.

"Yeah...your fucking right!" I say loudly shutting the hospital door hard.

"Knox why were you so mean?" Julia says crossing her arms.

"I'm leaving just wait for mom." I say storming away.

I was going to take care of this fucker who did this to her.
—/—/—/———/——/——/—/-/-/—/—
Thank you for reading my loves❤️