Chapter 1:-

"Not again, Fray." Alec sighed seeing a panicked clary standing infront of him. "Don't tell me you lost the one freaking forsaken, AGAIN"

"I tried to follow him! Alec, it just- there were some people and my glamour rune just didn't work- I don't know why?' Clary replied.

"Why can't you even do one thing right" alec who was clearly about to snap out anytime said to clary.

Clary huffed, rolling her eyes but immediately returned to her cautious self as she noticed someone from the corner of her eye.

"huh,well yours didn't seem to work either, alec." Clary smirked.

"What?"

"Over there" clary said while pointing towards a narrow space in the street.

Alec turned around to see nothing but a now empty street. Whoever was there was now long gone.

"You've gone crazy, let's just go back to the institute, we have to inform others, I still cant believe we lost an ordinary forsaken because of you"

________________

"Aghhhh" the forsaken yelled in pain as claws were digging through it's skin

"Too bad you had to go through all this, you were kind of cute"

The forsaken who was on the verge of dying let out one last painful scream.

"I'm sorry but you were no longer a mundane, just a threat to them"

_________________

"Why're you always so grumpy, Alec" asked izzy in a playful tone
"It's fine even if you lost it, other shadowhunters are still patrolling those areas , they'll surely find it"

"Its fine? It's the one job we have izzy, I'm never going alone on a mission with her, it never turns out right"

Izzy shook her head and headed towards Clary's room but she wasnt there.
"I guess she's with Jace" said izzy leaving Clary's room.

*buzz* Izzy looked at her phone and squealed at the text she received. "finally! A downworlders rave. Tonight's gonna be fun!"

_________________

"I swear I saw someone there! Someone had the sight!" Clary stomped her feet around a practising jace who wasnt paying attention to her

"So what clary, it could be anyone! A seelie vampire or a warlock, it's not uncommon"

"I- I dont know it was weird. It was a girl, precisely. But the way she was looking at me and Alec" she sighed "She looked like a seelie, was dressed like one but she seemed so out of place.."

"If you don't know about something that doesn't mean it's weird, clary. You still have a long way to go anyway you're just overthinking about it"

"I know but I can't get it off my mind"

Jace stepped forward,warping his arms around clarys waist and pushing her against the wall"..maybe I can help you with that" he smirked

_______________________

"And what makes you think that I'll actually go to a stupid downworlders party when valentine is still alive and actively seeking the cup" Alec said while cleaning one of his arrows.

"Just this time, Big brother! It'll be fun, you need to relax  anyway"

"Izzy"

Alec reluctantly did agree as izzy pleaded him but he wasn't all interested

"just a bunch of mundanes and demons dancing and grinding onto to each other and that is that FUN!" Alec thought.

Ofcourse there was something 'interesting ' he didn't know about.

________________________

A/n:- okay, I KNOW I'm super late for this but then again I'm late for everything, this is my first work and I don't really think it'll get views but still if anyone wants the next chapter,  comment! If not I'll just go back to reading imagines xD!