one.

He collapsed on the bed next to her, breathing heavily

He collapsed on the bed next to her, breathing heavily. Nothing but breathing sounded from the cold room. He pulled her sweet, hot creamy body to his chest, hugging her closely, nestling his nose in her now wild and untamable hair.

"Stay?" He asked the naked witch lying next to him in his arms. She sighed and sat up on her elbows.

"You know I cant Severus." She sat up and walked to his bathroom, cleaning off as he lay in the bed, head resting against the headboard. It was really late, he believed it was at least four o'clock in the morning. He wished she wouldnt leave, he wished she would stay. He loved sleeping with her nestled in his arms.

She exited the bathroom wearing her sleeping robes; a silk nightgown with a matching robe. And to his likings, green.

She walked over to him and kissed him on the lips. "I love you." She said pulling away, he just pulled her down for another one. The kiss lasted longer than wished for, because now she had her hands entangled in his hair, deepening it. She pulled back breathless, "I have to go." She walked to the bedroom door and turned around one last time and looked at the man she loved and adored once more before departing for the night.

As he heard the front door click shut he sighed. "I love you too." He finally breathed. The words he found so difficult to say, but he knew she knew by the way he expressed himself to her that he loved her.

He was glad to have her in his life, he just wished she could stay that way indefinitely. The headmaster knew about her and his relationship, he had been warned about the consequences if anyone found out, but congratulated him on finding somone to fill his broken and aching heart. So, they lived a secret love life, seeing each other almost every night. It was hard during classes to hide his love he felt for her, for he had to play big bad greasy git of the dungeons, but she had told him that she was fine.

He slouched in the bed, rolling over until his face nuzzled into her pillow. He inhaled deeply, breathing in the scent of her beautiful body. She always smelled of Lavender, sweetpeas, and vanilla, warm vanilla. As he lay there, he slowly fell asleep.