Gem Glow

"Oh... onion... you make my gem glow..."

"Meh meh meh meh meh meh meh..."

3 days earlier...

Steven and Connie had just gotten together. They had an amazing day together as Stevonnie, and they were such a happy couple. They just got back from Homeworld because White Diamond was making one of her gem soldiers clean her earwax out and Steven kindly explained to White that all of the other gems are equal to her and that she can't do that. 

It was the future and Steven was so exited to go home and tell onion the amazing day he had with Connie. Oh onion. He was so cute, and small, and hot, and delicious, and — no. Steven was with Connie now. He can't possibly like Onion. Right?

When he got home, Onion was feasting on his chaps. "Hey! Don't do that!" yelled Steven.

"Meh meh meh meh MEH MEH MEH meh meh meh meh." Onion ran off with the chaps and Steven chased him for so long that his feet started to hurt really bad and when he finally caught up to Onion he asked him if he could suck his toes to relieve the pain. What Steven didn't know is that this was the first of many sexually intriguing encounters he will have with Onion.  However, this didn't end up well because after a while of toe sucking, Onion bit off one of Steven's toes and ran off.

"Ow! You bit off my toe!" cried Steven. "Well... I love a man that can dominate me..." Steven's gem started to glow. "Woah, didn't know it did that — OH MY GOD!" Steven looked down at his gem only to find out that it was projecting a hologram of Onion biting off Steven's toe. He had unlocked a bRaNd NEw PoWEr! And right at that moment...

"Steven?" Asked Connie. "Wha- what is that!?" 

To be continued...

Well, if enough people vote on this.