'';/<unKoWn_(%#

"C'mon we have to get out of here!" Whiplash urged.

"What why?"Bubble bomber sat up.

"Y/N will be killed if we don't do something, I refused to kill her" Whiplash whispered. Whiplash was annoyed like no other. She tried to fight back tears of anger from stinging her maroon eyes. "I thought  she was dead let's make sure it stays a thought" Whiplash declared irritably. 

"How the hell are we gonna get out of here?" Brite Gunner grunted. 

"I have a plan" Whiplash smirked. She tossed the knife Sorana had given her in the ground. "We're gonna let everyone out of here first"

"That's gonna be fun" Bubble Bomber replied sarcastically. 

"Look, I know it's a big deal, but just trust me" Whiplash said. She was about to begin another sentence when Sorana appeared on the other side of the fence. They made direct contact and Whiplash noticed her eyes narrow. Whiplash payed very close attention to what Sorana could be ordering. Many henchmen were cleaning and working inside the choppers. They were preparing for that riot party. Since the results of last time led to an escapee, us hostages were not allowed to go on them for a few more months.

"Looks like she's up to something..." Brite Gunner remarked with a grin. 

"Mhmm" Whiplash responded. She gave him a wide smile in return. "Let's do this" 

-

It was near nightfall and the group had waited for the crowd of henchmen and Sorana to go back inside to arrange their plans.

"Bubble Bomber toss a few of the bombs over at the choppers. They are't leaving tonight, we are". Bubble Bomber slid her hand into her pocket revealing tiny bubble gum like marbles. Because they were explosive I stepped back for the sake of my eyes. 

This is only the beginning of our war Shadow...