Two

"Mr Lopez, Miss Austin, I'm so sorry to tell you this, but your baby wasn't breathing when we got him out, and we couldn't get him back"

I get chills down my spine. This can't be real...

Tony puts his hand on my back.

"I'm sorry I had to give you bad news.."

"Thank you for everything" I say.

The doctor exits my room.

A few minutes later Tony's mom comes in holding Tessa who is asleep in her arms.

"What's wrong?" She asks tony.

Tony decided to take her out of the room. She puts Tessa on me and I cuddle with Tessa for a bit.

I start to tear up a bit and then tony and his mom come back in. Tony has tears rubbing down his face. 

"Tessas gonna stay with my mom for a couple nights to let us have some time together."

"Okay" I say.

Tony's mom gives me a long, tight hug and grabs Tessa then leaves.

Tony sits beside me

"Well I don't really know what to say" I sigh

"Me niether. The doctor said you can go home whenever.... you should be fine just don't lift anything heavy and there's a prescription at the pharmacy for pain killers for you"

"Okay" I say and get up.

I slowly get dressed and gather my things. Tony grabs the bags and we head out.

I should be leaving with Ben..

When we get home, I go and have a nap, tony comes with me.

He cuddles me tightly, and kisses the top of my forehead.

"Babygirl, I love you" he says softly.

"I love you tony" I say as tears start to form in my eyes

I push my face into Tony's chest and fall asleep.

The next day

I wake up and check my phone. I haven't been on there recently.

I go to the groupchat which has 10 missed texts
Girls❤️
Jess
Mads are you okay?

Amy
Mads??

Mads
Ben didn't make it. They did a c section and when he came out he didn't cry, that's when I knew what something was wrong. The doctor came back and he wasn't breathing and they said there's nothing they can do.

Amy
Oh my god mads🥺

Jess
Did you atleast get to see him?

Mads
Yeah, tony and I got to hold him and say our goodbyes. He was so small.

Amy
Oh mads.. Jess and I, ondreaz and nick will be over tonight to come cheer you and tony up. Is Tessa home?