Seven

New post by @ madddsssss

Liked by Lopez_tony, Ondreazlopez, amylopezmadddsssss new home new city 🥰

madddsssss new home new city 🥰

Tony and I have officially moved in to our new home in Winnipeg. It's so sweet and cozy.

"Baby I love this place" tony says coming into the living room from the kitchen "it's perfect for us"

"I know. I'm so glad we decided to move here. Thank you" I hug Tony.

"Mama daddy!" Tessa says coming running in with my grandma and grandpa following her. She was staying with them until we got moved in so she didn't get in the way

"Hey little mama" tony says and picks her up "wanna go see your new room?" He asks and she nods.

They go upstairs to tessas room and I stay with my grandparents

"This house is beautiful baby" my grandma says "perfect for you three"

"It sure is, it's got a lot of space and a big back and front yard" my grandpa says

"I'm so happy we moved to Winnipeg. I love Vegas, but I just felt it wasn't the right place for Tessa to be growing up. Tony felt the same."

"We would love to have you three over for dinner once a week" my grandma says

"That would be great. I've missed you guys so much!" I hug both of them again.

"We've missed our baby so much!" My grandpa says In the hug

"I just want to warn you. Your younger cousin Katie is uh in a relationship with your ex boyfriend, Jake"

"What? Really?" I am shocked. She's only a year younger than me, her and I used to be really close and we made a promise that ex boyfriends and crushes were off limits to each other.

When we were 13 and 12, I had a crush on this boy, and she did too. But I didn't know she did. I kissed the boy, and when she found out she went crazy. She told me once she didn't even like Jake. She thought Jake was just using me which he partly was.

"They were over yesterday. Tessa was hiding from him the whole time. She didn't like him much"

"He tried making a move on me when I was pregnant with her"

"Oh really. Katie told me that they had started going on dates and hanging out when you moved to Vegas."

"Oh" I say.

Tony comes down the stairs with a sleeping Tessa in his arms hugging him

"Someone missed daddy" he says smiling "she wasn't even that interested in her room she just wanted to be with me"

"Well, we should let you two get settled in. We're having family over for supper tonight, if you'd like to come"

"We'll be there" I say and walk them outside and go back inside to see Tony laying Tessa on the couch.

"Remember my ex boyfriend, Jake, that tried making a move on me when we visited here while I was pregnant."

"Yah?" Tony looks at me confused.

"He's dating my cousin Katy."

"Oh, and why does it matter to you?" He questions me

"Because when we were little we promised ex boyfriends were off limits to each other. Because we had the same type when we were younger.

"Well baby she's 17 now, and you have me." He hugs me and kisses me.

I kiss him and hug him back and we start to unpack the kitchen stuff. This house is so beautiful ugh.

Word count; 577

Sorry for so much time between updates. Life's been kinda Whack lately and I'm finally doing good after my break up over the summer.