My Office Lover (s)

S

Tae pov

I was in the office with my boss. Jeon Jeongguk. He was also my boyfriend. Receptionist came in. Aka Lisa. "hi kookie" "Lisa you can't call me that" "why not" She sat down on ggukie's lap. I stood up going to them pulling her by the hair and out the door. "you're fired l screamed." I felt strong arms going to my tights. "that was hot" he whispered. I turned arond and kissed him. He pulled me to the table. I saw desire in his eyes. He lokked at me with questioning eyes. We never fuck. We make love and he gets really sad if l call it otherwise. I started unbottoning his shirt.
He took it off and i started running my hands up and down his tattooed body. I loved his tattoos and was the only one that knew about them. He took my shirt off too and started kissing down my body. "you are beautifull" he said looking up at me. I smiled and we started kissing again. He then took off pants and boxers. He took down his own too and slowly lubed his fingers. He put one inside  "a-ah kookie" I moaned. He prepped me and then put his dick inside as hekissed me. I focused on the kiss trying to tolerate the pain. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "I love you." he said and started moving slowly. "Aa-h faster" he quicked up his pace going deeper. We moved to the couch. "can I ride you?" he nodded and I got on top of him. He was able to reach deeper as I started bouncing on top of him. I got tired. "can we swich?" "of course" he countinued till we both came. He then picked me up and took me to the bathroom. It was there ever since we started dating bc he was a horny bunny. He took care of me. He washed my body first and then my hair. We fell asleep on the couch.

The next mourning
Jjk pov

I opened my eyes and saw a sleeping angel. He looked so beautyfull. I often told him how pretty he is and he wouldn't believe me. I love this boy.

Das end