11. His Life Pt. 2

To you,

You keep me awake.

Later that day, Atsumu arrived in a well-known cafe, his MSBY tracksuit jacket draped over his shoulders, catching a few people's attention as they watch him saunter towards a certain table. Kita was already sitting by the window, eyes focused on his laptop as he sips on his brewed coffee. He paused on what he's doing as he noticed the blonde pulling the chair in front the table and settling himself on the seat.

"'M sorry to keep ya waitin'. I had ta finish training." Atsumu grinned apologetically.

A small smile tugs on Kita's lips, "No, no. It's okay, Atsumu. Besides, I was busy with editing my mangaka's work anyway."

That reminded Atsumu...

"How is Y/N doin'?"

"She's doing great. Actually, she's doing better now."

Silence.

Kita continued typing on his laptop as Atsumu keeps his eyes glued on the table, fingers tapping with rhythm. He glanced over his back to see two girls– probably friends gawking at him. He gave them a wink, lips forming into a smirk as the other girl almost fainted. Atsumu grinned to himself before turning back to Kita, whose eyes still glued to his laptop. He wouldn't be this silent– not when he wanted to say something.

Atsumu already had a hint. But he didn't want to judge quickly so he waited, with his mouth shut.

"You can order something if you'd like, Atsumu. You can't just watch me there." Kita said with a monotone voice.

"My manager forbids me on drinking anything except sports drink so I think I'm good."

"Oh, is that so?"

Atsumu's patience is wearing thin by the fact that it's already been thirty minutes since he arrived and yet, no one dared to start a conversation. Atsumu couldn't wait for another thirty minutes– the sun is already setting and his roommates are probably already waiting for his arrival.

"Why'd ya call me, Kita-san? Didn't peg ya to be someone who likes boys."

Kita's cold bloodshot gaze met Atsumu's petrified ones. The blonde sweat dropped, already wishing for the floor to come and devour him. But Kita, as a good senior he is, just lets it pass and sighed.

"What actually happened?"

I knew it.

"Ya really wanna know?"

"I do."

Atsumu leaned back on his seat as he played with his phone, the side of his lips curving upwards, "Well, it all started when we had a fight."

A/N: This morning, my friend's dog passed away. Also today, my dog (the mother), didn't leave my bed. She wasn't on the mood with anything- even eating. It's like she felt that she just lost a child of hers.