ɪ : Lᴀᴡɴᴍᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴅᴏɢ

A/N: This will basically follow plot line, though I'll probably miss a few episodes that are irrelevant to evil morty, which you are probably all here for, if you're there at all.

• = timeskips

There was still hope.

He stood there, waiting for the girl, arm outstretched as of they were going to some extravagant ball as the hosts.

The light chatter of party guests coincided with the roar of laughter from the gambling table, very macho.

And he whispered her name on his mouth, smirk on his face—

No, there was something very wrong with this scene.

There were no other people besides Mortys and Ricks.

Y/N gasped awake, clutching her bed sheets close to her chest as her heart thumped unevenly, making the resonance the only thing she could hear.

Suddenly, she felt a presence on the other side of the door, and she gripped her lamp. An intruder? Rick wouldn't allow it... yet still? Was it the ghost of a boy that lingered in her dreams? It got closer and closer (MORTY)

and the door creaked open—

Her heart slowed down a bit. It was only Snuffles, Y/N and Morty were his favourites.

"Hey there Snuffles..." she gestured, to which the dog responded by leaping into her arms. "Good boy, it was only a dream."

She gazed out the window, pondering. "Rick and Morty left me behind again— I wonder why..."

"You're the second smartest brain in the universe, god forbid the little Y/Ns of the all infinite timelines actually get smart. You're an anomaly, you're tied with him. The only difference I'm making is to save you. We can't lose you. Not to that thing."

"You really think so, Rick?" She grinned. "I feel an adventure is coming."

(Ft. The first Rick and Morty scene)

"Hey Beth." Y/N yawned, stretching her arms above her head in a less than graceful way.

Beth handed her a cup of coffee, which she was gratefully thanked for. The family moved to sit down at the table.

Summer stared at you, wondering what the hell was going through your head. "Y/N... do you like, not have a phone?"

"I didn't think I needed one," She said in surprise. I mean, in her dimension, she was smart enough to not rely on a phone to search things up. Isn't that what a phone was for?

"Yeah Summer, s-sh-she doesn't need one. She doesn't wanna be a bitch like you."

"I don't see how that would make me a bit—?" Y/N started.

"Ughhh whatever," the orange haired girl drawled, gluing her eyes to the device.

Her father sat on the armchair whilst this exchange happened, and he began, very stupidly, endorsing Snuffles. That caused him to pee on the carpet.