Chapter1: The last alive

The year 2020 was the last time anyone had seen a supernatural being. Supernatural beings had become a normal thing around the globe they were known but not very many were seen, many were good however some were very very bad. Witches, vampires, werewolves and very few trybrids, they were all very very real. Humans had feared them for centuries trying to find ways remedies to cure them or books to kill them. The plague Conver-23 was created by ignorant humans to seek out and kill all supernaturals. The plague spreads rapidly many thought it was a disease but it was really a monster this monster was the only thing that was able to kill all supernatural beings and it was only visible to those with certain abilities. It took out supernaturals all over the globe and it took about 36 months to kill off all of them or so we thought..

Monica POV:
The world was a different place now it looked different felt different and would never be the same as it was before. It's now the year 2086 and the year 2020 seems like it was just yesterday and I remember it all. The company that created Conver-23 was called callaster a "clean up business" they worked on that plague for years perfecting it teaching it how to kill us it was alive and came for my family. 1923 I was turned into a vampire and I remembering all

Flashback April 20th 1923 Monica POV:
"Hillary now don't tell me your gonna wear that out"
"Oh come on Monica flappers are the new thing we are 18 we should decide how we want to act and dress"
"Well I guess your right let me change then let's go to the bar?"
"Yea let's go party I heard the new guy in town is going to the red hat bar. He's so handsome Monica you guys would be so good together"
" oh Hillary stop let's just go and have a good time"
We walked out my apartment and started walking to the bar which was really close.
"Oh damn I forgot my cash uh Hillary go without me I'll be alright and I'll met you there"
"Are you sure? I could come with"
"No it's alright go I'll be there soon"
We were almost at the bar when I realized that I started to walk back and fell and cool breeze all of a sudden I turned around and nothing was there so I started walking again and right in front of me was a tall man 6 foot and handsome. All I could do was stare into his eyes and I heard him talking to me.
"Hey little lady now don't scream"
I wanted to scream but I felt like I couldn't and all of a sudden I had a sharp pain in my neck and I felt like I was getting drained. I could feel my body getting weaker and weaker and right when I felt like I was about to be completely drained he was pushed off me and I felt my eyes start to close but in a deep voice I heard..
"Here drinks this your going to be okay"
And I did I started drinking it and I felt my body come alive again.
Flash back ends.

Monica POV:
That man who saved me was named Richard he taught me everything there was to being a vampire and he's never left my side after that and I fell deeply in love with him. We have been together for 163 years I'm only 181 so I'm still young Richard is only a little bit older than me he was around during World War II and he fought on Americas side. When the plague came Richard took me to a safe place where we could hide out there are many other people there was about 20 of us altogether all different supernatural beings with our own abilities and talents for years we stay together keeping each other safe. We came out to the world again in 2086 and it looks nothing like I remember. Humans now run everything they teach in books about how awful we are and how we are an abomination to the world, yet some of the most influential people in history have been vampires, witches and werewolves. They just refuse to teach their children that and they're infecting them with false ideas to make them hate us. The world will never be how it once was but I want to change that...