4 × 𝘮.𝘦.𝘤.

+ name

+ name

maya erin castro

+ birthdate

december fourth, nineteen ninety six

+ gender

cisgender female

+ faceclaim

liza soberano

+ style

leather. tight dresses. lace. heels. chains. layers.

+ personality

she's the confident friend. outgoing, encouraging, outrageous. always pushing her friends to do interesting things, she's a flirt and she's not ashamed of it. she's ambitious, and she's not afraid of defending people close to her. 

+ story

maya's older brother charlie practically raised her. their parents passed in a car accident after a party when she was three and he was right, so she doesn't remember much from the time. she and charlie were raised by their aunt, who was a music producer. charlie grew up to love music production himself, and maya became more interested in management. she and her brother ended up being really close in adulthood, with maya becoming a manager / social media influencer beside her brother as a producer. 

+ occupation

talent manager / social media influencer

+ likes

parties. success. festivals. concerts. nights out with friends. alcohol.

+ dislikes

professional meetings. drugs. broken glass. reckless driving.

+ romantic interest

calum hood

+ relationship with romantic interest

they met through crystal in 2017, at a party she was hosting. she met all the guys, but it landed with a make out session a the end of it. while they stayed nothing more than friends after that, there was a little bit of tension.

— if dating, while they aren't public about their relationship together, she asked him to move in with her after six months of being together casually. 

+ relationship history

— tons of casual hookups

troy charleston; he was a cheater, overly controlling, she broke up with him after a night where he coerced her into bed with him when she wasn't in the mood. they were long term.

+ friends

crystal leigh

michael clifford

calum hood

ashton irwin

luke hemmings

& more.

+ extra information

she won't admit it, but she has a dream to have a family + a dream wedding

she's a car fanatic

— applicable for smut

+ turn ons

exhibitionism. domination. biting.

+ turn offs

being forced into things. blackout drunk/high sex.