Chapter Thirty-Three

Hello blooming readers! Its me! That's Lolbits wedding dress! Just, imagine it without the...things on the chest😁. Enjoy!

Lucifer's P.O.V

"Oh it's perfect!" I told Bonnie. We never let White see it. Bonnie has some fashion. I like it.

A week passed by quickly, and it was the day of the wedding.

"I'm so nervous! What if I trip?!" Lolbit asked.

"You'll be fine" I said, and styling his hair with my tails. He had the dress on, and it looked perfect.

"Alright! He's done!" Bonnie said in a mic set he had over his head, so he could communicate with Foxy. Nice.

Lolbit's P.O.V

"Alright!" Foxy said, and I saw my father walking up to me.

"My son, never would I think this would come. But I'm very proud of you. Your new husband is a real gentleman" He said.

"Thanks dad!" I said, and hugged my father. He took my arm, and guided me where I would marry White. And it says breath taking.

 I walked down the isle, and I saw White catch his breath

I walked down the isle, and I saw White catch his breath. Bonnie and Lucifer quickly took there seats, and I saw Foxy whisper something to White. I reached the front, without tripping.

Blah blah blah. They got married. Clap clap.

"Oh my god the cakes beautiful!" I said.

The cake.

"Thank you guys!" I told my friends.

"No problem" They said. The wedding was the best I could ever hope for. My new name was Lolbit Isaac River-Nile. Yeah. I made White Rabbits last name Nile. It fits.

"Bye bye! Honeymoon!" Freddy said, and pushed us into a fancy car.

And we were off.

Freddy bought us a whole island. I had tears falling down my face when I saw it.

"He's too nice" I said.

"Come on. Let's go inside" White took my hands, and took me inside. It was beautiful.

"Now that we're alone~" White said, running his hand up my dress.

"Hold on. This dress is precious to me. Let me take it off" I said, and he helped me take the dress off, and he threw his vest and white shirt off.

He crawled on top of me, kissing my neck. I moaned, and he slid a hand up my leg, rubbing my thigh.

"I want you to go hard" I said.

"What's the magic word?" He asked me.

"Daddy. Go hard on me~" I moaned, and he ripped off my underwear. (🙄. Here we go again) White took off his underwear, and Literally slammed into me, hitting my prostate (🤮I searched it up since I didn't know what it was, and completely regretted it), making me scream in pleasure.

"More daddy more!" I said, screaming like a mindless child. He went farther, fitting all his length. I moaned, and he cummed. In me. I felt so pleasured.

"G-ahhh!" I moaned, and he entered me again. And again. And again.

AND AGAIN! GODDAMN DUDE!

"Ahhhh!" I moaned, and he started making tons of hickeys on me. I groaned when I felt a erection.

"Oh? Boner already?" White snickered.

"Mhm" I moaned, and he sucked it.

😐🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻What do I with life?

After 22 rounds-. BITCH! 22?! ARE YOU OK?! IS YOUR ASS OK?! I WOULD'VE BROKEN IN HALF!

But again, I'm not a boy, and I don't have a boyfriend. *Depression*

"Thank you" I told White.

White's P.O.V

"Your welcome baby" I said, and we both took a bath together.

"I'm glad I married you" Lolbit told me, and I smiled.

"Alright. We have four weeks here. We can do whatever" I whispered,  and he giggled.

"Okie!" He said, and we finished our bath, getting dressed and heading to bed.

And during our four weeks, it was all sex. All of it. Day to night.

"Nuu. The four weeks are up" Lolbit said.

"Well, Freddy got us a house" I said, reading a text from the dude. You gotta love him.

"He's nice" Lollie said. I nodded.

"Alright. Let's go to it" I said, and we went to the house. I told Freddy not a big house, because me and Lolbit agreed to have a decent sized house. It was nice though.

"Here!" I said, and as soon as we got in, Lolbit jumped on the couch, slowing falling asleep. I smirked, and put him in my lap, falling asleep too.

I have the world's best husband.

My oh my. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😳😳😳😳😳😳

What on the heaven on heaven?! I searched up so much stuff. Like, the prostate. 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
Erection. 😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐
Cum. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Blow jobs. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Ewweee. The prostate actually showed me a inside pic of it. And boy I clicked straight out of it, yelling nope!

But I hoped you enjoyed this...😳😳hell, and have a good day! Keep blooming and reading!

Off camera.

Me: Oh god.
Brain: I am not going to sleep.
Me: Nor am I.
Brain: You better write something sad or cheerful or funny.
Me: OK LOOK! I HAVE DEPRESSION! I DON'T HAVE A CURE! I GOT PROBLEMS! I AM INSANE, MENTALLY INSANE, PHYSICALLY INSANE, MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY INSANE!
Brain: Ok. Yeesh. Didn't have to yell.
Me: My boi, you won't understand.
Brain: 🤬👿👹👺💀☠️👻👽👾 I'm in you.
Me: ...........*body turning red*
Brain: *realized what he said* OH MY GOD NO! I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!
Me:.........🖕🏻.
Brain: *sighs* Bye everyone.