𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

Authors note:

This is a completely new experience for me, I was requested to do this story by one of my school friends. I am a major fan of Marvel but somehow completely new to the X-Men, I am spending a lot of time watching the new X-men movies so I don't get anything wrong.  Making this clear now that these X-men are the ones from the most recent X-men!

Hope you enjoy!

-Tara😉

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I lay in bed resting, it's the weekend. I would and should be happy, but once again I don't really feel like getting in the happy mood. It's not the best day to be celebrating, it's my birthday. I've been living in Xaviers school for gifted youngsters since I was 10, I remember the day like it was just yesterday.

Flashback-

"Y/n, dinner's ready!" yelled an over enthusiastic mother who just finished cooking what was meant to be dinner. 

Y/n who had no interest  in eating the meal her mother cooked was in her room watching TV.

Her parents were fighting, again. She could hear them yelling at each other. 

"Defiantly not coming down" The young 10 year old said to herself as she switched through the channels.

Her father who now saw red stormed up the stairs and slammed the door open, the house which was now in peace boomed with violence. 

shocked and in fear Y/n ran past her father and hid behind her mother who was afraid as well. 

Y/n's mother now leaned down to hug her child, "I'm going to go get some help, when I get home I will get you and we can live happily together someplace else". The young child nodded eagerly. 

Y/n hid herself in the basement, tears streaming down her face. She felt a sudden wave of anger hit her, she didn't deserve this. She felt her body overcome itself with rage, and just like that the whole house collapsed with Y/n's frustrated scream. Then she collapsed against the ruins of the house.

When she had woken up in the hospital, she did not only see her mother, but her father, and a kind looking man with longish hair in a wheelchair who gave her a small smile that made her feel safe. 

Y/n called for her mother, but she was not coming any closer, she looked deep into her mothers eyes and saw fear.  

The man in the wheelchair approached Y/n, "Good morning Miss L/n, my names is Charles Xavier. Your parents wanted me to tell you that you'll be returning with me to a boarding school for kids with... special abilities"

"Will I ever see them again?" Y/n asked innocently

"I am not sure, but ones thing for sure, the school and I are now your family"

End of flashback  

"Hey, Y/n we got a new kid coming today. They say his name is Scott Summers or something" Kurt tells me as he storms into my peace

"Yeah, I'm coming" I say finally getting out of bed.

I wonder what the big deal about this guy is.