Chapter TWO

That's None Of Your Concern

Zulu,

Alina Baraz blasted in my ear phones as I walked to the corner store. I have the munchies and wanted something to eat.

The store only had about two other people in it, I wasted no time and getting my desired items. While humming to my song. Pushing my hair out of my face I looked at the drink options thinking.

I had took my braids down last naught and was rocking my curly Afro that reach my shoulders with curly bangs I had cut myself.

Blowing out my mouth in frustration on not being able to decide on a drink.
"Excuse me" a man walked around me opening the freezer and taking a Red Bull out.

His eyes never left mines as he closed the freezer. He walked back around me before walking to the counter to pay. I waited until he left the store to quickly pay for my things and walk out the store.

Looking around once I made it outside to see if I could still see him but he was gone. I quickly walked back down the street to my house.

"Hey Zulu" Sydney smiled at me. She lives next door she was a nice girl but I really didn't care to make her a friend.

"Hi Sidney" I softly smiled. "Umm I know you don't like to leave your own space but do you wanna hangout sometimes" she spoke nervously.

"Yeah you'll just have to give me like a couple days heads up before tho" I spoke seriously. "No problem I will" she said excitedly before running back into her house.

I shook my head being returning into mine as well, I went straight to my room and locked my door. Sitting Indian style on the bed I opened my laptop to Netflix as I lit my blunt.

I did not plan on leaving the house for the rest of the day.

————————————————
Jet🃏, Memphis Tennessee

I parked just a few feet down from the corner store trying to control my breathing. "Think straight you have work to do" I spoke to myself.

"I know I know" I mumbled starting the car and driving. I had a meeting to go to in an hour and I could not get distracted right now, I'll worry about personal pleasures later. Now was the time for Business and money.

Powering off my iPhone I switched back to my blackberry calling Tez number.

" you there already?" I spoke first. " yeah wanted to scope the place out and make sure niggas wasn't on shit..but it's good for you to come if shit go bad I got niggas on green light" he says.

" I pulling up now have my security on stand" I hung up. I was walking into new territory and I'll be damned if I give a nigga a option to catch me slipping.