Chapter SEVEN

Jet

And there was jet. He had been in the shower for the last 30 minutes trying to erase the thought of Zulu from his mind.
He could feel his dick harden causing him to groan he grabbed the base of it and slowly stroked it.

"Shit" he hissed. He quickly let go of his dick and turned the water cold. He needed to focus. But no matter how hard he tried he couldn't stop thinking of her.

But she was too big of a risk. But he also wanted her to badly. He remembers her face clear as day from his dream. She was the one. He needed her.

Seeping our the shower he quickly got dressed and sat on his bed. Unplugging his phone from the wall his thumb wasted no time in clicking her name.

You free tonight?
Send 4:30pm

He stuffed his phone in his pocket and made his way out the house. Grabbing the keys to his truck jet wasted no time in hooking and his Bluetooth and pulling out.

He was heading north to get the inventory sheet from Tez. Plus they also still had business to take care of wit the niggas that robbed chase. He wanted to get shit done today.

Making his way into the house only a few of his boys sat on the couches counting money. Jet didn't spare them a second glance as he made his way to the back.

" everybody better have my fucking money today call them other niggas and tell them to get they asses here wit my shit now" he spoke harshly to them causing them to quickly nod.

Entering the code into the inventory room Tez sat at the desk wit money neatly stacked around him.

"You got my inventory sheet" Jet spoke to him. "Yeah here" he looked up from his phone and handed his friend the clip board.

Jet walked out the room and into his office. "Call them niggas that's in the front to come back here and call chase and booka and tell them to get they asses here" Jet spoke to his two security that stood in front of his door.

They both nodded as the began to do as told. Jet hoped everybody had his money today cause he had no problem splitting niggas wigs.

Zulu🥶
Depends wtm?👀
5:00pm

Jet looked down at his phone and smiled but it quickly left his face one 3 of his boys came in. "Y'all got my shit" he wasted no time getting right to business.

.
.
.
"Did you call chase and booka?" Jet asked his security. "Yeah they both sa-" he was cut sort by both walking through the door.

"What's the move" booka walked in ready. Jet liked booka. Nigga was heartless like completely. Jet had never seen the nigga have remorse for anybody. His mama and daddy was both dead but he had a baby mama.

But booka treated her like shit. He loved his son but the couldn't stand his fucking mama. Booka hates toten little guns.

He was the type to always carry semiautomatics fuck a 45.

"Nah I just got word from the little homies that Malibu up at the park it's hella people there so we going low key" Jet spoke. " we gone go and beat these niggas ass and if anybody wanna get bold then so will we but it's hot out right now" he says