13

when minho woke up the next morning, he stretched his arms and sat up. he realized that he was still in the same clothes as he was in yesterday. he looked around his room, seeing a thermos bottle on top of his desk. that's when he remembered last night, hyunjin being there and them falling asleep together. he smiled, feeling a bit bubbly inside at the memory.

minho got up from his bed and walked to his desk, noticing a small note next to the bottle. he picked it up and started to read it.

"hi, sorry that i didn't say anything when i left, i needed to go and you looked so peaceful while sleeping, didn't wanna wake u up. see you later today."

minho smiled and pressed his hand against his forehead. it didn't feel hot anymore, and he felt much better too. he decided he would go to school, and started getting ready.

_________

"do y'all have any plans for the weekend?" felix asked as the three boys walked to their lockers.

"yeah actually, my parents are forcing me to go meet our relatives" jisung said, opening his locker.

"hey" they heard someone say behind them. they turned their heads, seeing changbin who was walking past them on the hallway. all of the three boys said hey back to him, and felix even smiled at the other boy. jisung looked at felix with a raised eyebrow.

"so... since when have y'all been that friendly towards each other?" jisung asked him.

"huh? i've always been friendly at him, what do you mean."

jisung laughed. "sure buddy" he said and patted his shoulder.

"whatever" felix said, glaring at jisung. "what about you minho?"

minho lifted his head up, looking at felix. "huh?"

"do you have any plans?"

"oh, yeah, hyunjin's actually coming to my place today, for tutoring" he said.

jisung smirked. "ooh, tutoring" he said, "i've noticed you have spent a lot of time together lately."

minho rolled his eyes. "yeah because he needs help with his studies."

"you both are just so in denial" jisung said, closing his locker. "i'm leaving, have fun with your boo minho. bye felix" jisung said before leaving.

minho tried to hit the other boy but jisung saw it coming and ran away from him before he could hit him. jisung laughed at him and then waved at him from far away, minho flipping him off.

"hi kitty."

minho looked up, seeing hyunjin standing next to him and felix. felix looked at minho with wide eyes, surprised at the nickname.

"oh.. hi hyunjin. let me grab my stuff and we can leave then" he said.

"well, i'm gonna leave now. have fun" felix said.

"oh, see you!" minho said, and hyunjin gave felix a small wave as he left. hyunjin leaned on the lockers next to minho's, looking at him gathering his stuff.

"did you see my note?" hyunjin asked.

"yes, i did" minho said, still facing his locker.

"you were really comfortable next to me last night."

minho froze in his tracks for a second, before shoving the last of his stuff in his backpack. hyunjin noticed him tensing up at the comment and couldn't help but smirk slightly. minho turned around, motioning for hyunjin that he was ready.