One-shot

A man with rusty red hairs was waiting in front of airport.  He was Mukaze Swet, the CEO of the Swet Industry.  He was waiting there for his daughter who was in LA for a while. 

"Where is she? Did the flight land?", asked Mukaze to his assistant. 

The assistant was going to answer but then he saw a red headed girl walking out of the airport with her bodyguard, Obi, her manager, Torou and  her beautician, Chris.

The red headed girl walked confidently. Her long red locks waving in through the winds, her eyes were covered by a sunglass and her face had a typical model expression. Her walk was slow, graceful and perfect. She was Shirayuki Swet. Daughter of Mukaze Swet. She walked over to her father and embraced him.

"Welcome back to Japan."

"It's good to be back."

Mukaze backed up from his daughter.

"You have a meeting today with the CEO of Wisteria Industry. ",said Mukaze.

Shirayuki pouted. Then her eyes widened.

"I have a photoshoot today!",said Shirayuki.

"Cancel it! You are going for that date no matter what!",said Mukaze.

"But it's Gucci-!!", exclaimed Shirayuki.

"Shirayuki?!",yelled Mukaze.

"Ok, Daddy.",she had to do this for her father. He never wished anything from her yet he provided everything she needed so she gave up for his sake.

In Wisteria Industry.

A man with snow white hairs and sapphire blue eyes was seated on his desk.

"Sir, you have a date with the daughter of Mukaze Swet.",said Mitsuhide.

"I am not in the mood today to attend any blind dates or meeting.... I have plenty of work that I have to finish before going to Dubai.",said Zen Wisteria, the CEO of Wisteria Industry.

"But sir, she is already here... ",said Kiki.

"Tell her... I am not meeting anyone today.",said Zen while looking through documents.

"Ok, Sir.",said both Kiki and Mitsuhide and walked out.

After an hour

Mitsuhide knocked and walked in the room without an answer and walked over Zen.

"Zen... Your Lamborghini is damaged.",said Mitsuhide.

"What?! How?",yelled Zen. He got up and started walking towards the parking lot with Mitsuhide and joined by Kiki.

In parking lot

Shirayuki was standing in front of Zen's damaged Lamborghini with her phone in her hand, typing something.

She stared up at Zen. Opened her LV bag, took a cheque out. She walked towards Zen, kept it on his hands and backed up.

"I am Shirayuki Swet. I am Mukaze Swet's daughter. I model for brands and I act for movies. I am the one who was decided to go on a blind date with you. That's enough of information, I guess. Here you go-",she gave him her card.

"If you wouldn't have cancelled the date at last minute then maybe your Lamborghini would have been undamaged but you did what you did. Frankly speaking, I cancelled my photoshoot for your unwanted blind date and I didn't cancel it to hear a cancellation from your side. Hope you understand. Bye!",with that Shirayuki started walking out of the parking lot.

Zen was shocked but smirked. Was this the girl who stole his heart at the first sight? Apparently yes!

______________
Bye!!