•train ride•

Please read this:

This book series has gone to really weird places like I started writing the first book last year, not thinking I would be writing the sixth book but here I am and it is all because of you guys. I love you all heaps and I could not thank you guys for all of your love and support.

So if you haven't seen both of the two recent IT movies then don't watch cause there will be spoilers.

All the IT kids and ST kids are all 18 and this book happens just after Y/N and Will run away from college. Y'all know how Pennywise goes after the kids when they are like 13 or something, well he comes after them when they are 17. It is gonna be a crossover but I really hope you guys enjoy cause this is the last book for the series and I am thinking about writing another book series but I need ideas so start sending themmmmmm.

Thank you babes xoxoxo

"Derry, Maine."

Will looked at me and smiled, squeezing my leg a little tighter. I didn't know where it was, but that town or city is going to be my new home. With only three suitcases for both Will and I, we are going to start a whole new family with friends who don't know anything about me. I am going to make it right this time, no lab searches or possessions or rumours that causes people to almost kill each other. I rest my head on Will's shoulder and he places a light kiss on the top of my head.

"Would you like me to drop you off at the train station? The train is the quicks way to Derry."

We both look at the driver and Will nods his head, agreeing to the idea. The cab driver starts the car and drives off into the city. The train station was placed in the Centre of New York, its big clock hanging above the building.

The car ride was mostly silent, Will would ask me if I was okay or if I needed anything once in a while to check up and see how I am going. I was excited now, still nervous and upset but the adrenaline in me kept me wondering how everything is going to turn out.

I imagined a small house in a quiet street near the town, two small children of theirs running around the yard. Will holding me as we watch them scream and annoy the neighbours, not giving a shit about what anyone thinks about us because we have gone through so much shit that we don't need people's opinions. We would then have friends over at night time, drinking beers and still acting like teenagers, talking shit about the weird mom's named Susan and Karen, talking till midnight and not caring at all. It sounds nice, the life I have always wanted.

But right now, it was a cold night and I was standing outside the massive train station, people passing in and out of the golden doors. Will was paying the cab driver with the money that we had saved for the New York trip which we are now running away from.

I was wearing one of Will's favourite jumpers with some tight leggings, the material was hugging my legs, keeping them warm. I watched Will thank the man then close the door, one of his suitcases in his hand. We both walked into the train station and made our way to the train to Derry.

_____________

"Y/N, get up. We are one-stop away from Derry." Will says, shaking my shoulder slightly. I slowly wake up, it was dark outside, pitch black.

"What time is it?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

"2:40am."

"Noooo." I groaned, sinking back into my seat, pulling my knees up to my chest. Will laughed and pulled my arm, lifting me off the seat. I got up and there was probably one other person on the carriage and I think they were homeless. I weakly take my bags and we stand up, waiting for the train to stop at Derry.

The train slowly comes to a stop and the doors automatically open, revealing an old station. We stepped out and I could see the town, there was a pub right in front of the train station, just across the road. The ice cream parlour was next to us on the right and the dry cleaners were on our left. It was a small town, but it had everything you need, just like Hawkins.

We hear a sudden door slam and Will and I both turn our heads to the restaurant next to the pub. There was a group of teenagers our age, there were seven of them, all laughing and talking.

"You know what? Fuck me Eddie Spaghetti."