•kisses•

Holy shit, its only chapter 3 but grab your holy water.

I smiled and we said goodbye to the group.

­­___________

"They are quite a group aren't they?" Will said, a book placed in his hands. The white sheets were sitting on his lap, his shirtless body leaning against the headboard. I was packing away our clothes into the cupboards and organizing our items into certain places.

"Yeah they are but they seem nice."

Our room was cold and a little dark but it was our new home for the next couple of months before we both have enough money to buy a proper house. The apartment had three rooms; the main room, bedroom and bathroom. The main room consists of a small ass kitchen and a lounge room. The couch was old but it was very comfy and soft. The kitchen was really basic, it only had a few appliances so we couldn't cook anything too fancy, not like Will and I could cook anyway.

The bedroom was nice though, even though it was old and very out of date, it was comfortable. The cream coloured wallpaper blended in nicely with the white bedding. Two bedside tables on either side of the bed, they looked like they could break any second. There was a dresser facing the bed, a small tv sitting on top of it.

I had one of Will's larger tops hanging loosely over my body, only my underwear underneath. I placed the last shirt in the cupboard and sighed, running my fingers through my hair. Everything was unpacked and our bags were empty. I look over my shoulder at Will, who was off in his own little world. The light hitting his face gracefully as a small strand of hair falls into his forehead.

I slowly walk over to him, waiting for him to notice my actions. As I get closer to him, he looks up and smiles. He puts his book on the bedside table and his soft smile turns into a smirk as I straddled his waist., his hands running up my thighs. I smile as I lean down, our lips getting closer and closer.

My body shivers as Will's hands get closer and closer up my thighs and as soon as he reached the rim of the shirt, I kissed him passionately. Our lips collided and his hands started to roam, leaving me speechless. My sheets slowly started to lower down Will's body so I could get under the covers with him.

His cold fingertips slightly grazed my skin under my shirt and I lowered myself so I could plant kisses on his cheek. He lifted his head so I could have more room to place kisses. As his hands roamed around my half naked body, I kissed his neck, softly biting on the skin. I heard a sharp inhale come from Will, making me smile into his skin.

Will's hand were now up my shirt, running his fingers slowly over my skin. I took a deep breath and kissed my way back up to his lips, the soft feeling of our lips connecting. My legs were now straddling his waist, my hips slowly starting to grind against his, causing Will's breathing pattern to change.

His hands went back down to the hem of my shirt and started to lift it over my body, my chest exposed to him. He looked at my body and smiled, his hands gently placed on my hip bones.

"You are so beautiful."