part 8.

"yah soobin!"

the tall male saw him so immediately removed his headphones and sat at the bed with embarrassment.

"YAH W-WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOCK!!?"

soobin shouted at the blue haired male.

"I did! but you didn't hear me so I thought you were sleeping or something."

yeonjun explained to the male in front of him who is still embarrassed by what happened earlier.

"buut st-"

"shhhh.... stop explaining, and its your fault because you didn't lock the door."

yeonjun cutted the tall male from explaining, so they can now start making what they meeted for.

"ok,, I'm sorry... lets just start doing what I came here for."

yeonjun apologized as the tall male in front of him was and sulking and covering his face because he was still embarrassed.

yeonjun actually found it amusing and attractive that this tall male can be that cute, but he just shrugged it off.

soobin followed what the blue haired male said so he stopped sulking and sit up straight.

"fine, I'm just gonna go get the materials. you wait here."

soobin then went to his study table where he placed the materials he bought earlier with his friends.

"his room is beautiful and it's pretty big."

yeonjun murmured as he was seated on the tall male's bed.

"whats that?"

soobin said as he went back to place the materials on the floor and sat beside the blue haired male.

"oh nothing, I just said your room is pretty and its big."

soobin then nodded as a response.

"ok let's start."

then they started making their project, it was pretty easy for them because yeonjun likes art so thats a credit.

soobin then asked the male in front of him,

"what songs do you like? the silence is so deafening."

yeonjun looked up at the male in front lf as  he put his index finger in his chin making a thinking pose.

"uhm... well I like to listen to a lot of kpop artists, I like pop songs too."

yeonun said as he was doing the project.

soobin then played a random pop song from his stopify playlist that he made.

yeonjun then recognized what song it is and started humming the song.

soon they both sang while doing their project.

it was a pure interaction between the two males. if you saw them, you won't think that they just got close to each other a few days before.

there's no tense between them, they are very comfortable to each other.

as if they were a puzzle peice that is meant to click for each other.

both of them finished their project early, so they decided to talk about random things.

it felt like they were best of bestfriends.

yeonjun then remembered what he was thinking earlier when he was at the mall with his friends.