part 20.

soobin woke up feeling something wrapped around his waist. he then realised that it was yeonjun. he felt his heart skip a beat and decided not to move because he might wake the other up since it was still early.

wtf! wtf! wtf!

soobin forgot that he was a little angry about the other because his fucking arms are wrapped around him.

fuck! I forgot to put the pillow! okay, okay, okay...

soobin then took a deep breath and tries to remove the arms that was wrapped around his waist slowly but immediately failed when yeonjun tightens his hug as soobin heard him groan.

okay, wtf!

soobin then decided to just stay like that because he doesn't know what to fucking do.

after few minutes of contemplating whether to just stay like that or try to escape again, he decided to do the latter.

but before he can do anything the door opened and there goes choi beomgyu who was cut off from screaming when he saw what position is his friend into.

soobin's eyes widen as he saw beomgyu standing there, shocked as him,

what the actual fuuc-

"it's not what it looks like! waiit-"

he removed the arms that was wrapped around his waist and runs towards beomgyu.

"ohh it's definitely what it looks like."

beomgyu teases and raises his eyebrows teasingly.

"I can expl-"

"hepp! no need to.. I saw everything."

beomgyu cuts soobin off as he put up his hand.

"anyways... I brought some food! I thought maybe y'all want some breakfast."

soobin rolled his eyes at the male in front of him and stomps to the bathroom to wash off the dried on the side of his lips.

he walks out wiping his face with a towel and saw yeonjun sitting up on the bed as he rubs his eyes cutely and the way his hair is messy it looks so damn c-

wtf he's not cute!!!

he glared at yeonjun and took a sit beside beomgyu who is grinning so wide that he looks like a creep.

"why are you here anyway?"

soobin ask as he eats his bread with beomgyu.

"are you pushing me away now? you don't love me anymore!?"

beomgyu said as he put a hand on his chest and make a crying face.

"stop being dramatic."

and just like that he was back on his normal face like nothing happened and blabber random things to his friend who was focused on eating his bread.

"so you and yeonjun, huh?"

beomgyu asked out of the blue which made soobin choke on his bread.

"what do you mean?! he's my friend!"

"I haven't said anything yet.."

soobin made an 'O' mouth and continued to eat his bread awkwardly.

~

today was a free day for them so they can enjoy the beach and take rest from the trip yesterday.

soobin is sitting on a chair at the beach, relaxing, enjoying his time, and just chilling in general.

the smell of the beach air, the clouds covering the sun, the sounds of his annoying friends playing something in the sands and the peaceful sounds of water crashing through the shore.

he closed his eyes to take a quick nap but someone just have to disrupt his rest and that someone is beomgyu.

"SOOOOBIIIINN!!"

"whhAattt!!?"

"come play with us!"

aaish! these kids!

they kept on calling him which made him to give up and play with them. as he plays around them he soon realized that this was actually fun. he didn't noticed himself that he was laughing and enjoying playing with his friends.

while soobin and his friends are playing around the beach, he noticed a male sitting on a chair. choi yeonjun.

ugghh why am I even mad.

he thought. soobin then shrugged and just talk to the boy since he really want to talk to him and there's nothing to be mad about. so immature choi soobin! he then took his step to go to the male that he was eyeing for a while now.

yeonjun then noticed that soobin was walking up to him so he immediately made himself look presentable? anyways he just want to look handsome for soobin. he will admit that maybe he really do like choi soobin after all and there's no denying anymore.

the tall male then took the seat beside him and sit there quiet and awkward since he doesn't know what to say.

"uhm.. hi." choi soobin started since he didn't want to make the atmosphere around them to be awkward.

yeonjun awkwardly chuckled then greeted back with a small and awkward wave.

ok wtf was that yeonjun? are you a high school girl or something?

yeonjun thought to himself as he didn't noticed that he was saying it out loud.

"what was that?" soobin asked curiously to what the male was talking about.

younjun then immediately shook his hands as he said that it was nothing then soobin mouthing and 'O'.

there was a small pause as soobin decided to talk. "uh yeonjun sorry for uhm yesterday...".

yeonjun was quite curious as he didn't know what soobin was talking about. "about what?".

" you know... for not sitting with you.." he said a little awkward as he rub his nape.

"ooohhh.. about that, there's nothing to be sorry for! it was okay!" yeonjun said as he chuckle and intensely shake his hands.

soobin was thankful and relieved that yeonjun isn't mad at him and of course he knows that yeonjun will never be mad about it since he wasn't immature like me ugh.

as they sat there soobin decided to ask yeonjun to maybe go out and okay with them. "do you wanna come with us? we're kinda playing and maybe you wanna join?".

" ohh sure sure!" yeonjun said as they jogged towards soobin's friends.

"hey guys I'm back! this is yeonjun as you all know, I invited him to play with us.." he said as they all nodded and pulled yeonjun with them.

"ok so what are we playing?" yeonjun asked. few seconds a ball hit his head. "ouch what was that for!?"

"dodge ball."

~

always vote and comment! :))