Along for the Ride- A One Direction Fanfiction

Authors note:

Hey guys! This is a one direction fanfic! Just to let you know ahead of time, this is gonna be one of those "I coincidentally met one direction and now I'm dating one of the members" fanfic, with a twist. But if you're like me, those are the best! Enjoy!

And follow me on twitter:

@ItsPaigeHicks

And instagram:

@paigelizabeth

-P

xx

Chapter 1

I sat on the couch and waited for Hannah to hurry up and get ready for the concert. I pulled out my phone, wanting something to occupy my time, and clicked the omegle icon.

Stranger: asl? :) xx

You: f, 18, NY x

Stranger: m, 18, England.

You: well hey, I'm Cassie!

Stranger: Im Edward :)

You: nice to meet you!

Stranger: well I gtg, you have twitter I'm assuming?

You: @CassLane :)

Stranger: @HEdwardS :)

You: keep in touch!

Stranger: sure will :)

You: bye! I'm going to a concert :)

Stranger: who's?

You: one direction!!!

Stranger: me too! Maybe well see eachother!

You: alright! Hmu on twitter!

Stranger: see ya :) xxx

Wow, that was interesting. Maybe we will see eachother tonight.

New twitter notification: @HEdwardS is now following you!

He didnt have a profile picture and only had about 10 followers and 2 tweets he must not get on, or maybe he just made his account.

"Ready! Lets go see one direction!" Shouted Hannah.

"Let's do this poo!" I said in return.

~*~*~

"They don't know about the things we do,

They don't know about the I love you's.

But I bet you if they only knew,

They would just be jealous of us."

One direction sang perfectly, all in unison, and it was BEAUTIFUL. I screamed and flapped my poster up and down and pulled out my phone to video.

I had my phone out for 5 minutes (I was front row) and all of a sudden a big, strong hand yanks my phone away, and I realize it was Harry. He started filming from the stage, and filmed himself singing TDKAU.

I screamed so loud as he handed my phone back, and Hannah grabbed me and hugged me & began to cry.

"...and live while we're young!"

The concert ended and the boys thanked madison square garden and walked off.

Hannah and I began walking towards time square to get some coffee, and we babbled on about how amazing the concert was.

New message from @HEdwardS:

How was the concert for you guys?

I replied back.

@CassLane: it was great!

@HEdwardS: I had fun too! Wanna meet up somewhere?

I had gotten a little nervous, because I didn't know the person and for all I knew he could be a 40 year old pedaphile.

I hesitated as I replied.

@casslane: sure, me and my friend are going to Mandy's for coffee, meet us there?

@HEdwardS: be there in 5 :) xx

~*~*

I walked into Mandy's with Hannah and ordered my coffee.

"White chocolate cappuccino please." I said

"I'll have a pumpkin spice latte." Hannah said.

We took our coffee and sat down, when all of a sudden, a huge crowd of girls walked by the window screaming and running. The door opened, and the sex god himself walked through the door.

"Harry styles?!?" I nearly choked on my coffee.

"I'm looking for a girl called Cassie." His strong Cheshire accent rang beautifully throughout the small coffee shop. Hannah looked at me and her face was white and looked like she was going to pass out.

"I-I'm Cassie.." I spit out.

"We met on omegle. I'm @HEdwardS." He said with a smile, walking towards me.

"But-but why? Why would you go through all this trouble just to meet me?" I cooed.

"Because you icon on twitter is gorgeous. And I doesnt do a justice to what you look like in person."

I blushed, and the whole shop "awwed". It was so cheesy.

"May I have a seat?" He asked.

"Be my guest." I said, a little more confident.

Was this really happening? Harry Edward styles is sitting in front of me in a coffe shop. I have to be dreaming.

Sorry it was so short! Let me know what you think by commenting :) xxx