In Heaven || Four

"You were the dusty guitar sitting away in the corner

"You were the dusty guitar sitting away in the corner. And I wanted to be the one to wipe off that dust. So you could breath and not feel hurt."

In Heaven || Four

[Disclaimer]
!Brief mention of suicide!

-

Jeongguk woke up from his nap, glancing at the clock on his nightstand reading it as six in the evening. He sat up rubbing his eyes feeling groggy. He then realized he never texted Taehyung, getting out his phone. And going to his contacts.

Taehyung 🐯

Jeongguk
Sorry I didn't text you until now, I fell asleep.
Read 6:16pm

Taehyung
Don't worry it's fine. Have you finished homework?

Jeongguk
No, I'm still tired from my nap.
Read 6:18pm

Taehyung
My baby's tired? Want me to sing you a song before you go to bed tonight, darling?

Jeongguk read the text, feeling his face grow hot at the others petnames. He wasn't sure if this is how friends texted each other. Like they were dating. Even he and Jimin didn't text like that.

Jeongguk
Who says I'm your baby?
Read 6:20pm

Taehyung
Well I'm assuming you don't belong to anyone else as of this moment. So for these couple of minutes you're mine.

Jeongguk
You're weird.
Read 6:21pm

Taehyung
All for you, sweetheart ;)

Jeongguk giggled at Taehyung's response typing back.

Jeongguk
You know, I'm never gonna be able to start homework if we keep texting.
Read 6:23pm

When Taehyung didn't reply back straight away, Jeongguk felt sad. Putting down his phone and getting out his papers. Only for his phone to start ringing loudly.

Taehyung 🐯
Calling.....

Yes or No

Yes ✔

"Hello?" Jeongguk squeaked out, brushing his hair out of his face. He heard Taehyung's deep rich laugh,
"Hello, dear. I thought I'd call instead of text. So I can hear your voice."