In Heaven || Eight

"Self love forms a love so precious within a persons mind

"Self love forms a love so precious within a persons mind. That love is a scar from the band-aid we rip off. The first layer of self hate."

In Heaven || Eight

-

It was quiet. Too quiet in the dark apartment as Jimin shut the door behind him, locking it. Haven't being able to see or text Jeongguk in a week he came an hour early to catch up on what he had miss, to only be met with a dark and empty apartment.

He took notice of the yellow Apoc jacket that was lying on the counter, knowing it was Jeongguk's having bought it for him. He turned on the lamp and it was then that he noticed the messed up living room. And the drop of blood on the floor next to the crooked coffee table.

He knew Jeongguk would never ever leave a room this messy, he figured out what had happened himself.

"Jeongguk?" He called out, dropping his bag onto the floor and rushing to the bedroom. He flung the door open seeing the lamp on and a crying boy in the bed sheets. Sighing in relief he sat on the bed next to him, hugging the small boy.

"Jeongguk, did he come over again?" Jimin asked softly pulling away from him, and wiping his tears away. Seeing his puffy face and his red stained tears. He traced the band-aid with his finger, noticing the light pink mark on Jeongguk's face.

Jeongguk stayed silent. He didn't need to answer because he knew Jimin already knew the answer. He sniffled, pulling the blanket up more to his chest, "I d-don't want to g-go to school, Jimin." He mumbled into the sheets as he lied down into the cold bed.

Jimin nodded his head, "Ok, that's fine. I'll call in for you, and we can just stay home together." He replied softly running his hand through Jeongguk's hair, "If you feel up for it we can head to school during lunch."

Jeongguk just nodded in response not saying anything more. Jimin gave a sad sigh and left him, leaving the door a crack open before heading back to the living room.

He took out his phone to call Yoongi and tell him what had happened, dialing his number only for it to go straight to voicemail.

"Must be asleep then." Jimin said out loud deciding just to send a quick text instead.

Yoongi 💜

Jimin
It happened again. Staying home with Jeongguk, might come to school during lunch. Love you!
Delivered 6:10am

Jimin set his phone down on the counter and began cleaning up the living room. He fixed the coffee table, making sure it wasn't crooked knowing Jeongguk would get upset.