capital 1

''GET UP ITS SCHOOL TIME'' says the mother '' I'm coming'' I get up and brush my teeth I look at myself, I sigh ''why does school even exist'' I say, I look at my neighbor's house realizing that I was supposed to walk with him to school. I rush downstairs and I eat my breakfast then i go outside and knock on my neighbor's door, ''  hey Sebastian'' ''hey Jason'' they walk down the alleyway and get to school. They find out that someone has been stabbed to death in the locker room there's yellow crime tape all over the place, Then someone walks in ''hey guys'' she says ''hey Alissa'' the boys say in the same time ''pretty crazy right how he just got killed'' Alissa says '' yea I feel bad for Anthony'' I say, they all sit down in the sofa and chill. ''hey imma go home bye'' I said, I walk home on my own when I came home no one was there, I think that they're probably out shopping. When I open the door I see a note it says '' Sebastian me and your dad are out shopping coming soon :)''  I decide to Netflix and chill and watch some Riverdale then I got a text it says '' hey Sebastian wanna play some Roblox'' '' Nah not really'' ''k'' from Shawn.

I went to bed because I was kinda sleepy, then I heard a bang I went downstairs to check and there was...

                                                                   TO BE CONTINUED