I Love You

Kouyou's pov

I sat up, realizing  I was in Takanori's bed. What the fuck? Who was in that van? And why did they bring me here? I got up from the bed, but fell back down. Takanori walked in with tear stained cheeks.

I wish I could get up, but my legs feel like jelo right now.

Takanori wiped away his freshly fallen tears, "Hey Kouyou, how you feeling?" I smiled, "Fine. You?" He shrugged, "Whatever." He walked to the side of the large bed, keeping his distance.

I crawled over to him, "Taka, what's wrong?" He took a step back, "Betsuni." I knitted my brows together, "Something's obviously wrong." He shook his head furiously, "Īe!" I sighed & moved away from him, "Fine." He wiped his eyes, new tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

I sat on the bed, staring at my erection.

How did I get here? Why is Taka being so weird & distance? Did I do something I'm not aware I did? I sighed & felt hands at my cock, rubbing it through the fabric. I realized it was Taka. I smiled as he pushed down my boxers & jeans & began to deep throat the sensitive organ.

My high came quicker than usual. I came inside of his mouth, letting some of my semen drip out of his mouth. Takanori released my cock & wiped away the semen, then licking it off his fingers. He bent down to my level, staring into my eyes, "I killed people for you, Kouyou. And I don't regret it. What I regret is ignoring you when my ex came along. When I felt my heart thump for someone else. I really hate myself for having done that to you."

I raised my brow in confusion, "You killed people? Who did you kill?"

He laughed nervously, "Ah, just your kidnappers. I personally think they had it coming." He hugged onto my neck, "Please don't hate me now, Kouyou. Because I think I'm in love with you." I smiled & grabbed his waist, pulling him onto the bed with me. I pushed him onto his side & made him face me. I smiled as I entwined our fingers, "I don't give two fucks who or what you kill. But right now, all's I care about is you."

I pulled his body closer to mine & kissed his nose.

He giggled, "Well then, just to let you know, it was that man who was looking for you the first time we met. But there were a lot of other men there. And they were all just about to rape you." I smiled, "How'd you find me though?" He rolled his eyes, "Your father's horrible at covering his tracks. And I saw them do it, so I ran out of the restaurant & began following them. So I came upon their hide out & grabbed my AK47 in the back of my car, & shot the place up."

I smirked, "You go Taka. And thank you." He blushed, "No problem." I held him even closer to me, wanting him all in all.

***

Takanori led me out of the living room & into his room, "Wanna watch a movie?" I smiled, "Hai." He nodded, his bleach blonde hair bobing as he nodded. We reached his room & I layed down on his bed, waiting for him to come join me.

He popped in a movie called the Ring.

He joined me, grabbing his remote off of his tv's nightstand. He jumped onto the bed with me, smiling brightly, "This is a horror movie! I hope you like it!" I don't really care what type of movie this is, it just feels like a date. All's we need is popcorn.

Takanori took out a bag of store bought popcorn.

I smiled as he opened it & handed me the bag, & sitting down, "Want some? I'll put it between us." I nodded, "Ok. Thank you." He nodded. His lips are so plush looking. I smirked & leant over & brushed my lips onto his. I bit onto his lower lip, catching him off guard.

He pushed his bag of popcorn off the bed & pulled me onto him. I pulled down his camo skinny jeans & black boxers. Soon after, I stripped away his white t-shirt. I stripped off my black jeans & turquoise mixed with white shirt. Takanori smiled, "I want you." I grinned down at the beautiful midget, "I know."

I pulled off my boxers & sat on top of Takanori. I sat a few inches above his cock, "If you really want me, then take me." He blushed, but grabbed his cock & thrusted it into me harshly. I smiled down at him. He slammed his waist upwards, pulverizing my prostate.

I groaned out as he smirked, "Too hard?"

I shook my head, "Harder!" His thrust this time was much harder & much deeper. I rolled my eyes back, "Aaah, Taka." He thrusted upwards, only this time, he stayed there & rolled his hips against mine.

The tip of his cock rubbed against my prostate, making my cock rise up in hunger. I grabbed it & began stroking it. But I want Takanori to stroke it. Whining, I looked down at Taka, "Taakaaaa, I want you to rub my dick. It needs you! I need you! Please!"

He grabbed my cock & began rubbing it, letting his thumb rub the head of my cock. I blushed as some of my cum squirted out. Other than the beautiful sound of skin slapping against skin & our moaning & grunts, the room was quite silent. Pleasure covered me like a blanket, I could no longer take it.

I came in Taka's hands, while he filled me up with his white milk. I smiled like an idiot, "T-Taka-kun, that was amazing." He blushed as I got off of his cock & sat on top of his stomach. I leant down & kissed his lips, rolling my tongue over his upper lip.

I retracted, smiling down at him, "I love you too."