Night out

San's P. O. V
"Hongjoong hyung! Do I have to go!" "Come on its the club! You have to! I mean like what else are doing?" "But-" "No but's go get changed! And let's go party!"

________ _At the club _ __________

No one's P.O.V

San wore and red short sleeve button down a long choker and black jeans. Hongjoong went to dance with someone while San sat down by the bar drinking...About a hour later Hongjoong wasn't anywhere to be seen so he probably went home with that guy.

San was going up to the V. I. P area and he saw some one he thought wouldn't see again and by the looks of things he saw San too. He got up and started to drag him somewhere.

San's P. O. V

"W-Wooyoung! Where are you taking me!" Wooyoung pushed me on a wall a whispered in my ear. "Why are you here? I told you it's not safe!" I tried to speak but all I could do was moan. I wasn't my fault he was using his alpha voice and the omega in me was screaming to be fucked by him.... "What I don't understand you? I didn't do anything to you, yet your omega is screaming for me~"

"Woo.....don't tease me!" "Heh still as needy as ever~ huh baby..."

I can't take this anymore he's teasing me and I want him so bad!

No one's P.O.V

San kissed Wooyoung and Wooyoung kissed back and started to rub his crouch. "H-ha-hah~ Woo!"
They both stopped for air a Wooyoung chuckled " Come on I'll take you to my house...." "B-but Woo!" "If you think I'll fuck you here your wrong~"

Wooyoung called a car and took San to his house and as soon as they got there Wooyoung went to his room and locked the door and kissed San.

"Woo~" "That's not my name babyboy~"

Wooyoung slowly started to take San's clothes off teasing him until he said what he's supposed to say.

"D-Daddy! Please d-don't t-tease ~"
"Heh, okay baby~"

Wooyoung took San's clothes off. San wrapped his arms around Wooyoung neck while Wooyoung kissed his neck.

"A-Ahh~ A-hh~" Wooyoung took off his tie and tied San's hand together while he undressed himself he sat on the bed and put his cock into San.

"Bonce baby boy~ Don't cum until I tell you if you really need to count."
"A-A-Ah o-okay D-Daddy~!"

San started to bonce and moan after a few minutes San have the erge to cum so he started to count.

" 1~ a-ah! 2-2, ha~ ah~ 3, 4-4 ah-a~ 5-5, A-AH~ D-DADDY I NEED TO C-CUM!" "You only got to 5 and you already can't keep it in~" "P-please I c-can- A-ah!~"

San lost control and he came, he knew he was gonna get punished because he didn't get permission to cum.

"I-I'm sorry!" Wooyoung whispered in San's ear ".....I'm gonna untie you, your gonna lay on your back okay....your punishment is that every time you beg to cum I'll fuck you harder and won't be able to cum."

San did what Wooyoung said and Wooyoung started thrusting.
"A-ah~ D-daddy~" "What baby you want me to go faster?" "Y-yes a-ah~"
"Sorry baby punishment is punishment you have to abide by the rules~" While Wooyoung was thrusting into San, San got the overwhelming erge to cum.
"D-d-daddy!~ I n-need to c-cum~"
"You know I don't think you care if you can't cum~ You just want to be fucked~"

"A-A-hh~HAH!" Wooyoung started thrusting faster and harder making San moan louder. At one point Wooyoung was hitting San prostate and San was holding the bed frame.