happly ever after and 🍋!!

°•°•°•°•°3 p.o.v°•°•°•°•°
Aroura and Phillip had there wedding and now it was time to say goodbye "will I ever see you guys again" "yes but for now-" ''the next time you see us we will have our own little fai(s)" maleficent winked at the purple winged fai Wich cuased her to blush the purple winged and black winged fai flew away from the leage and went to the moors

WARNING: LEMON UP AHEAD REPET LEMON UP AHEAD........

°•°•°•°(y/n) P.O.V°•°•°•°
Once we got to me and maleficents spot in the moors he made a wall at the opening "Now that no one can see what's happening let's get down to business" maleficent took of his shirt to reveal a nice toned chest "What like you see" "Yes I do now it's my turn~" I took off the clothes I was wearing only leaving me in my underwear and bra maleficent soon took off his pants leaving him in his boxers "Sit" I demanded "As you with my queen" he sat on a chair Wich was near the bed I sat on his lap and moved my hips around "AHHH~" maleficent moaned bucked his hips and grabbing my thighs after a few minutes of doing that maleficent took us to bed and he removed his boxers to reveal his member bigger than ever after he was done he removed my panties and tryed to remove my bra but I had to help him he started to manage my left niple and sucking on the other one leaving me in a moaning mess after he was done with the nipples he lowerwd his member at the top of my womanhood "Maon for me jewel" after he said that he pushed inside me "AHHH~ MAL~ EFI~ CENT~" I said in between moans "That's right love" after a few more times of him go in and out of me he hits my spot hard and good "Mal I'm going to come" "M-me too" after one last push he came inside me maleficent pulled out of me and  plopped down beside me "I love you,(y/n)" "I love you too Mal"

Ok it's over you can now continue

I woke up with maleficent cuddling me and we were naked I felt a pain in my stomach and ran to a circler shap like trash can I felt arms wrap around my waist I looked up and saw maleficent "are you ok dear" "yes but I think we are going to be a family" "IM GOING TO BE A DAD"