Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

I walked down the now deserted hall to my school. Late again no thanks to my wonderful cousin always finding an excuse to get me in trouble. I walked into my 2nd period class to have the teacher shout at me about punctuality, as i headed for the back of the room. the only seat available, I took my books and starting to do my work. when my cousin Jessica yelled.

"O my god, Rory why would you say that Mr. Ryan does not have boobs!" the whole class burst into laughter.

"Miss. Rosemary I Will not be insult in my own class, turn in your paper and go to the principal's office immediately!" I glared at Jessica but all she did was smile wickedly at me. This made me more agravated! Bitch.

I walked to her desk, "Watch when I get home tonight you'll wish you hadn't got me into trouble. I whispered in a menacing controlled voice. I grabbed her arm and she yelled, but I stop myself and glared at the teacher he shifted in his seat and looked away. I walked out of the classroom to here Jessica yell psycho and the class erupted to another fit of laughter.

I walked to the office and sat down in front of my Uncle,  the principal he stared at me, "Now, why are you here Rory, this isn't like you being sent to my office?" I explained what happened, his eyebrows raising.

                "Well it wasn't my fault, Mr. Ryan does have boobs there bigger than mine, and plus who says things like that out loud now he thinks that I insulted him when in reality it was Jessica.  She's evil Uncle."

"Just like her mother I bet, but you can't let her get to you Rory your special and she's just jealous. I'll call her mother today and talk about what happened." He said. All they ever do is talk they never do anything.

"If I'm so special I should be popular, but as you can see I'm not." I shook my head, it was a weekly thing that's been going on not only at school, but at home to. My Uncle is the closest thing to my parents I have, they were never good with children I guess and left me to my Grandmother, but she died last year and I was given to my Uncle. It's awesome having your Principal as your uncle, but still school sucks and it eats my heart away having to walk down these halls.

"Not in that way Rory, but it's just high school you'll get recognized soon... I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3<3*<3<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was in my freshman year and now I'm a senior, just ask me how much I got recognized. A lot actually, but not the way you hoped you would look in your peers eyes. Being the school's public enemy No. 1 was not at all appealing. Rackfield high was my personal hell.

As I finally get out of my bed it's now September and senior year is now upon me, and I hate this. My alarm goes off and I'm now listening to "Here It Goes Again" by Ok Go. And walk to my closet my room wasn't that big but had enough space for a desk, queen sized bed, and a closet. I changed and walked down for breakfast leaving my brown hair in a braid and pushed it over my shoulder and brushing my bang to the side of my face.

"Good Morning Uncle." I greeted the man in the kitchen, pouring milk into two bowls of foot loops. I grab mine and sit on the counter.

"You're feeling happy today of all days, well that says something about how I'm running the school." He jokes with me. I stare at him, he's a cook.

"Yeah, ok lets go." I replied. We drove to school in silence listening to MGMT's "kids". I walked ahead of him, because he had to go straight to the office, and i decided to go to my locker and put in my supplies, the mirror attached to the door was a constant reminder of how bad I looked. My green eyes had bags under them from my countless night out with friends I meet over the summer break, and they were actually cool. My deep tanned skinned should were off soon and ill return to my light russet complexion.  It's only at school that I'm shunned, now I know it's not me who has the problem, it's them. I bet most of them don't even know why they hate me.

I walked down the hall, I hear the whispers, but they don't bother me. I don't know how many countless rumors Jessica has spread about me, but it's not a bother, seriously... it might bother me a bit, I'll admit. I think the feud started in middle school, 7th grade if you want to get technical. Timmy Wallace asked Jessica and me out at the same time and let's say I was cast as a man stealing hoe, because Timmy chose me over Jessica. In the end she got him back, she was truly the whore; she gave him head behind the gym. I heard the next day, I slapped him then dumped his ass, he started going out with her and we haven't been civilized sense. I could care less about Timmy, but Jessica is a first class whore and a bitch role up into one retarded L that my high school takes in like air. It makes me sick!

MESSAGE< LIKE< FAN!?!?!?! HUMMM!!! YOU KNOW WANT YOU TO!!! :P

-CRUZ