Chapter 2

Chapter 2

   Walking into my homeroom I was bummed into, my bag spewed all over the floor. My iPod, phone, and books all loose. I picked up my stuffs, and walked into the class room, as I mumbled jackass to whomever bummed me without an "I'm sorry" or "Let me help".

"HI Rory!" I look up from my book (The Savage DetectivesJ) and see Jessica sitting next to me. I raised my eyebrow .

"Hello." I said curtly, I gave her a once over. Her blonde hair and brown eyes so familiar, she and I use to be family now it was beyond repair. She once told everybody that I had AIDS and that I died. I came back to school for sophomore year and everybody was staring at me like I was a ghost and that hits home, because one of my friends from out of town died that year of AIDS. I cried the whole day.

"I just notice how nice you look today, I look down at my clothes a dusty green shirt with a small suede vest with a pair of skinny jeans and moccasins ankle boots to match my vest.

"Thanks I guess." I turned back to my book and that's when I get slapped in the face with water balloons filled with what smelled like lemon juice... I'm allergic to lemons. My eyes start to swell, my skin starts to itch as my throat starts to swell and I can't breathe.

"Can't breathe!"  I cried as I fell to the floor and flop like a fish out of water.

"Can't breathe!" I scream again. The attacks stop and people start to scream "OMG!" and I fell into blackness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3<3<3<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the smell of the ocean? I open my eyes so see the ocean, I'm confused beyond reason.

"You don't have to feel confuse you know where you are." Said a voice behind me. I look back to find a guy about my age, his black hair in his intense blue eyes that stared deep into my soul. I stared at him dumbfounded. He was so attractive and I couldn't keep my eyes of his beautiful face. He was shirtless with black swimming trunks on. Understandable sense we were at the beach.

"UM.... I really don't remember this place."

"You don't remember the first place we met?"

"This is the first time I'm meeting you." I stared at him confusingly, what is he was talking about.

"That pains me so Rosemary." He replied.

Again with the expression that is permanently etched into my face, I look around and see were the only ones at this beach, no one around for miles.

"Why would you look for anybody else, what you're looking for is right here?" I snap my head in his direction.

"How did you say you know me?" I asked him. I stood up finally I was face to face with him. He grabbed my hand and stroked it with his thumb lovingly. He looked me in the eyes.

"I've missed you so much. We were six and my mother and your father were best friends, and that made us close as close as two kids can be..." I interrupted him.

"My parents abandoned me, I would have had remembered this, but as you can tell I don't." I yank my hand out of his, and stormed off not knowing what direction to walk in, but at the moment I could care less.  I saw a rode in the distance, but the guy was in front of me again.

"Please don't leave just let me explain Rosemary! Please!" he said softly pleading with me.

"I don't even know your name." I said.

"It's Mikai, you know that!" he yelled at me. "Why do you say you don't remember, but I remember so clearly?  You my first everything, as was I for you, how can you not know the undying and never wavering, love I have for you." his eyes hopeful for me to remember.

"UH... AH..." I say as my vision is going blurry, and I feel like I was spinning. Then blackness hit me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3<3<3<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was lying down on a bed, my body ached so much I couldn't move. I couldn't even open my eyes, but I could hear; especially the snoring of my uncle to my left.  And the steps of the people walking pass my door. One pair of steps I heard keeps on getting louder and louder.

I hand stroked my face, "I'm sorry." I heard a girl say. Her slow footsteps fade away. I burst out and shit up in a straight shock.

"Rory! I'm so glad that you woke up, I got so worried about you!" I got squashed by my Uncle Orlando.

I couldn't look at him, tired of living of being here without reason. My parents didn't want me, my school hated me greatly, they even tried to kill me, I have no best friend, and my Uncle just got stuck with me. I was a burden to everyone around me. I was discharged and driven home. I walked up to my room, still a bit shaky from my life and death experience. The dream I had while in the coma came back to me. The guy was stunning and so hurt I didn't know him, but I didn't. I couldn't even remember his name! I took a nap for about 3 hours, waking up at 1 am. I stood up quickly whe I saw a ball of light in the middle of my room. My pulse racing, I gulped and walked towards the light. It was glowing vibrantly, growing the floor started to shake, and the air became thick. The ball of white beaming light started to move closer to me. I gasped the warmth coming from the light hitting me, it felt like I was starring at the sun. With a shaking hand I reached for the ball, as I touched it for the first time, I became overwhelmed with feeling. Mikai...