So this is the time you do this

Jahde POV

I'm up and its 4:00 in the morning getting ready for my audition for the play.

2 hours later

Now everybody is up and getting ready for school.

Prod: You going to school looking like THAT!?

Me: No, okay #1 I'm suspended and 2 I have an audition for a play.

Girls: Oooh can we come?

Me: Sure. 

I walked outside and it was pouring down raining and it was lightning. 

Me: Omygaa. 

Tylah: You can say that again.

Me: Actually I can't I'm too scared ( then the Lightning Struck in my face ) AAAAHHH!!!

Then I ran to my car with the girls and got in. We sped to the audition place and got there in 15 minutes. We entered the building and they acted like They never seen an audition place before.

Mr.Max: NEXT !!!!

Me: MEE MEE JAHDE!

Me: Who do you think you are running round leaving scars so don't come back to meeee who do you think you are - stop don't talk to me loser lame-o wanna be - we push so far you brought me to iiiiiitt You had MY HEAAARTTTTT BUT THEN YOU BLEW IT AAAYYUEEEHEAAAAYYYY AND IM SO OVER YOU GO GET LOST BOY WHO DO YOU WHO YOU THINK YOU AAARRREEEE BBEEEELLIIEEEEEVVVEEE MEEE YOUR GONNNAAA LEEAAAVVEE ME TRUST AND BELIEEEEVVEEE MEEE!

Then they started to sing with me. They sounded good but me I wanted the spot light all to me

Mr.Max: STOP PLEEEASE!

Me: Yes?

MM= Mr.Max

MM: simply marvelous but I don't like you ....... I like all of you guys. What's their name?

Me: Cassidy, Ava , Tylah , And Cameryn

Prince POV

Chris: I don't know what to do. She never listens

Me: You've gotta show her.

Chris: Do you know where she is?

Me: At the Audition stadium.

Then he left

Just my plan when he hits her then she won't like him and I'll say I told you so to her juuuust right.

Cameryn POV

Chris just walked in the door while I'm on stage. I smiled and waved , but he just gave me a glare then walked in the stage.

He pulled me off the stage and slung me

Me: WTH!

Chris: go get your friends off that stage now.

Me: Hell no. Who Tf you think you are?

Then he pushed me on the floor and started punching me.

Me: DONT JUST LOOK HELP!

Then my girls came and JAHDE came over there walking like CSI and kicked him in the butt with her heel and helped me up.

Cas: I'll call 911.

The cops arrived 3 mins ltr

I was in the chair crying. 

Jay: Look Cam I'll handle him in jail or not , ok

Cam: thanks (wipes away tears and gets really mad then gets up)

Nobody POV

She went up to Chris and and they all jumped him

MM: well girls yall have proven you guys are actors say hello to show business.

They all screamed
___________________________
This chapTer was really whack and I do not know what I was thinking just ignore this whole thing. I'm not even gonna change Myaalltheway to MyaSoSmooth because this chapter deserves my old signature

COMMENT&VOTE

-Myaalltheway