3 years later

Jahde POV

So this is the memo now we are juniors in college. Prod gave me a promise ring. I don't know if it's promising though cause...... Roc and Cassidy had a child. Cameryn is having a child , of course with Prince. Ray and Ava are getting married in two years and Tylah goes with this boy named Joshuah but we call him Josh. Now we are outside on the field at campus.

Cas: Roc give me your phone.

He threw the phone to her and she caught it

See me I would've prolly dropped his shit.

Cas: PASSWORD!

Roc: 0612

Cam: That's the kind of relationship we supposed to have.

Prince: Fuck that shit. With you you prolly drop my shit. They just showing off anyway. That's prolly ain't the password.

Cassidy: THATS WRONG!

Roc: OH WELL I FORGOT!

Prince: See.

Me: I'm going to play football.

I was playing foot ball with the guys and this girl came out to play. (They don't like the girl)

Erin: Can I play?

Roc: HELL NO!

Me: LET HER PLAY!

Erin POV

I just wanna play because Jahde is playing.

It was my turn to throw the ball. I aimed at Jahde's arm but it hit the pole and it bounced off into her hands then she threw it right at my face.

Erin: DUMB HOE! You did that on purpose.

Jahde: If you had some aim it wouldn't have to be like that.

Erin: You'll see bitch!
___________________________
COMMENT&VOTE

I am not changing this signature either. Y'all don't know. I've never been more disappointed in myself when it came down to wattpad. I advise y'all to skip a couple chapters.

-Myaalltheway