Chapter Twelve

One, two, three, four, five- "JIMIN! FASTER AND KEEP UP, YOU'RE NO NEW BORN!" Soobin's voice roared all around the living room. The push ups were taking a lot out of Jimin. Tae wasn't doing all too well himself and let's not even start talking about Lucas. On the other hand Tiana is ruling. She was on 33 push ups while the others were 9. Come on Jimin! 9 down 31 to go! Jimin kept saying to himself trying to keep up. Tae tried to distract himself by thinking about butterflies or other things but he could only think about the fact that they still had to do 35 squats, 20 Burpees, 20 Sit Ups and 1 minute Plank. Then they would move on to train with the knights (in secret of course).

While they were doing that Yeonjun and Taehyun are teaching Hobi, Jin and Yoongi sword and knife skills. The trainers knew immediately they had a long way to go, especially when Hobi couldn't even lift up the sword because of it;s weight, Jin could lift it but couldn't move it and Yoongi moved it but he couldn't control it (He almost took Jin's eye out). So yeah, it is fair enough to say that the family was not having a good day, but everytime they were about to drop and give up they remember why they were doing this. Having a purpose made them work even harder. "Good job guys we finished the push ups! What a thing to accomplish and it only took you 20 minutes." Soobin mumbled the last part while the others layed on the floor. "So then, 35 squads let's get to it!" and so they did 20 squats. It wasn't as difficult as the push ups for them but still difficult. They continued with the burpees, sit ups and the plank. It took them all in all 2 hours and a half.

"Okay guys, you made it!" The others let out tiring breaths while saying yeah yeah and moving their hand in strange directions. "So now I hope you are ready for the knight training." The four tired members of the family let out a ugh. Knight training was even harder. Lucas somehow ended up having a cut in the palm of his hand, put Tiana's get better kiss made up for it. The family ended the afternoon sitting in their chairs. No not sitting, melting in their chairs looking at the table in front of them. The table had maps and plans for the rescue scattered all over it. No one dared to even say anything, no one had the breath to do it either. "So, are we gonna do this?" The plan was to work out and train throughout the morning and afternoon while at night plan the rescue. Now they look around at their fellow teammates and don't think they have the energy to even sit up straight and pinch an idea.

"Guys...we have been sitting here staring at each other for the last 10 minutes. We are tired, but what if right now Jungkook is being tortured?" No one spoke. Everyone knew that Jin was right, no matter how tired they are it is their duty to help and give Jungkook his best chance. So Jimin sat up and slowly did the others and started working. Seconds turned to minutes, and minutes turned to hours. The clock strikes 12:00 soon and Tiana gives out a yawn. "You want to go to sleep Tiana?" Yoongi asked. "No, we have to keep going." Hobi looked around the table. Jimin, Tae, Tiana everyone looked like they were about to fall asleep. "We continue tomorrow okay it's really fine gu-" Hobi got interrupted by Tae saying that they had to go on, Lucas agreed. "Guys, we should really rest now." Jin started

"No!" Jimin roared. "No! Some tired eyes, dark sky and a clock that says that it's 12:00 will not stop me from working till the break of dawn! Yes I am tired but I will keep fighting till my eyes are red!" Jimin shouted "Jimin, we do have time to prepare. We still don't have many allies informed inside the castle and without them we can't move so we have to keep things slow and we have to keep preparing in the right way-" Jimn again interrupted "Well then let's prepare even more by working non-stop and harder!" This time Tae interrupted

"Jimin. I know you want Jungkook here safe and well. I want that we all want that, but I am sure that if you ask him if working with no sleep, no food and non-stop he would rather stay as the king's prisoner if it means that you will not be overworking yourself. Jimin we will take Jungkook back and we will work every day like if it was the day of the rescue to make the next event more productable. Jimin there is only so much our body can take. You and me, we are human and if we keep going like this we will faint before we can reach the castle's back door. Don't worry Jimin. Resting does not mean giving up or not working hard enough, it means that you have worked hard enough to earn the rest. So please understand that your body and mine can't take sleepless nights. If you are still worried about anything Jimin, have the assurance that when the day comes that we get Jungkook back cause it will, we will bring him home. Whatever it takes." Everyone around nodded their heads in understanding. Jimin, started crying.

Jin and Hobi were the first to react. Soon everyone joined in a heartwarming hug "I'm *sob* sorry!" Jimin said as he clinged to Hobi. "It's okay, you are trying to your best and honestly that is the greatest thing anyone can do. I don't worry Jimin we will try our best everyday and that is enough, we will get Jungkook back, no matter what." Hobi finished. As the elders of the house got everyone to sleep they thought of all the things they accomplished in 24 hours. The thought of them being one day closer to holding Jungkook again letting them sleep in peace.

Still Yoongi was troubled. He kept thinking about the hug. It was sweat and assuring and all. Yet Yoongi could see Jimin's point of desperation he had been showing ever since day one. Everyone could see his point of view especially after they hugged that day. They all noticed it felt the tiniest bit, empty. Something wasn't right, something was missing. They all knew what that was. It was missing Jungkook. They knew that every day everyone would work harder. True be told they missed Jungkook a lot. Even if they had to go through the king and his knights, even if they had to die. They had to save their Kookie. Whatever it takes.

AN: Holy SHIT! If you think you have seen the sun, THINK AGAIN!

PS: I LOOOOVE

PS: I LOOOOVE...TAEHYUNG

TAEHYUNG