Disclaimer

BLURB:

There are only two types of races which humans are divided to; The Sanctified, who enjoy the normal flow of life, and The Damned, who manifest special abilities the more unstable they are.

In a society where being different is a sin, both races are deemed to live apart, one in the city and one in the outskirts, prohibited to meddle with each others' affairs.

However, when Melanie, a young lady from a Sanctified family, manifested inhumane abilities, it caused a great disturbance in the norm and as a result, she was exiled to the outskirts where they think she belongs.

Will this Sanctified-born girl perish in this downfall? Or will she survive and turn the tables in her favor?

"Are you willing to risk your sanity in exchange for superpowers?"

NOTICE: If morbidity is your cup of tea, you got the right book for you

WARNING: This story includes gore, violence, vulgar language, things related to mental health problems, drugs, and alcohol use. Read at your own risk! (They're not that explicit but still, proceed with caution)

NOTE: Again, this includes sensitive themes so please be aware. This story is also a dystopian kind so expect disturbing and nerve-cracking scenarios. 

STATUS: On-going. I'm a pantser and I don't really have a schedule for updating so don't expect too much. 

UPDATED STATUS: As of August 09, 2021, Volume 1 of this book has been completed (unedited). Enjoy reading! I'll be releasing Volume 2 soon. I'll also start editing Vol.1 one of these days.

COPYRIGHT: All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.